Covid as usual

Happyjag

On 10/17/2020 at 11:32 AM, jaggy said:

That's correct no symptoms means no test (unless you feign symptoms). My company had to send me to London for a private test that cost £250 before I flew to Finland last week as I was struggling to get one done privately with a fast result in Scotland

It's an utter shambles - one of our regular night 7-a-side footy crew was positive so passed on all 13 other phone numbers of those who played on a night when he was 'contagious' (along with numbers for his family/work colleagues etc) to track and trace - the T&T person told him that everyone who played would need to self-isolate for 14 days and they'd be in touch with everyone - only 4 other players were actually contacted by T&T - the other 9 of us attempted to get tests - some of us (including me) were refused as we had no symptoms and hadn't been contact traced - 5 others did get a test by feigning loss of smell when applying online - all were negative.

As far as I know Serco get nearly £1k for everyone traced so it is unfathomable why phone numbers passed on at their request were not acted on by them.

57 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

It's an utter shambles - one of our regular night 7-a-side footy crew was positive so passed on all 13 other phone numbers of those who played on a night when he was 'contagious' (along with numbers for his family/work colleagues etc) to track and trace - the T&T person told him that everyone who played would need to self-isolate for 14 days and they'd be in touch with everyone - only 4 other players were actually contacted by T&T - the other 9 of us attempted to get tests - some of us (including me) were refused as we had no symptoms and hadn't been contact traced - 5 others did get a test by feigning loss of smell when applying online - all were negative.

As far as I know Serco get nearly £1k for everyone traced so it is unfathomable why phone numbers passed on at their request were not acted on by them.

Are servo involved in test and protect in Scotland ?