Let's Look On The Bright Side

gianlucatoni

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the offer or get heehaw? Nice one Dundee, wriggling out once again!

Something about this doesn't sound right. I wouldn't have thought directors of a company could do that. I'd have thought the loans would have to have come from an independent source :unsure: . That's one for the financial gurus in our midst to explain.

Something about this doesn't sound right. I wouldn't have thought directors of a company could do that. I'd have thought the loans would have to have come from an independent source :unsure: . That's one for the financial gurus in our midst to explain.

It's right. It just means that they have to write off all hope of getting their money back. Could be done at Firhill if anyone was up for it...

It's right. It just means that they have to write off all hope of getting their money back. Could be done at Firhill if anyone was up for it...

Do you mean they could buy the debt off the bank or the threat to 'call in' the debt owed to them, forcing Dundee into administration and leaving HMRC with a small percentage of the money they're owed?

I took it the LIB was speaking about the latter.