New Signings?

shut up mimsy

Yeah Im aware of that but doesn't that mean there needs to be an emergency? We have plenty midfielders and strikers, I dont think them being rank qualifies as an emergency.

:thinking:

Can we make another 'emergency' loan signing for 93 days please?

As in getting in an 'emergency' manager?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair enough, but if both guy's contracts are up in January then I can only assume other clubs have offered them better terms. Surely they wouldn't both think their futures are assured at McDiarmid?

I really wonder about Peter McDonald. He's been at Sainties for years without getting a game. I wonder what his ambition is if he can stay at a club like that for as long as he has without a sniff of first team football. Having said that, watch him go to someone like QoS and score goals.

Hardie I reckon could have went either way, he could have been like his old self or he could have been a shadow of the player who did so well with us. Knowing our luck, we would have had the latter. Personally I've never forgiven the guy for his antics with K*llie and Airdrie.

I really wonder about Peter McDonald. He's been at Sainties for years without getting a game. I wonder what his ambition is if he can stay at a club like that for as long as he has without a sniff of first team football. Having said that, watch him go to someone like QoS and score goals.

Eh? Macdonald's absence from recent Saints' teams has been injury related. He starts games, and scores goals, when fit.

That doesn't disprove my post, though. What's his goals to games ratio in that time? I seem to remember him scoring a hat trick against Motherwell last season having just returned from injury.

Last season he scord 5 goals in all competitions meaning he only scored in 2 other games. The season before, he scored 1 all season.

Hardly inspiring stuff.

Any chance you can answer my question regarding his goals to games ratio?

So he scored a hat trick in one game and only 2 other goals that season. The previous year, he got one all season.

The last season he got a good run of games, he got 9. Again, hardly inspiring stuff.

So he scored a hat trick in one game and only 2 other goals that season. The previous year, he got one all season.

The last season he got a good run of games, he got 9. Again, hardly inspiring stuff.

I'd think it would be better than any of the current thistle players could do

I'd think it would be better than any of the current thistle players could do

Or another P Diddy.

He's injury prone and hasn't done it for at least 4 seasons. If we are talking about the 25 year old Peter MacDonald, I'd have wanted him in a heartbeat. The soon to be 30 year old injury prone Peter MacDonald, I'm not so sure.

10 games

13 games

41 games

Like I've said...

He's been at Sainties for years without getting a game. I wonder what his ambition is if he can stay at a club like that for as long as he has without a sniff of first team football.

Sorry, what you say doesn't really hold much weight with me.