Just In

Jaggy1967

As it says on the tin !

Just in. Or actually in the pub being a sad git with laptop out. :-)

Perfect away performance. Solid and well organised at the back. Industrious and a threat on the break. Chuffed for so many people today but especially me. :-)

First pint going down a treat.

Just in. Or actually in the pub being a sad git with laptop out. :-)

Perfect away performance. Solid and well organised at the back. Industrious and a threat on the break. Chuffed for so many people today but especially me. :-)

First pint going down a treat.

Bottle of wine sure goin down a treat. hopefully Monty's men can cap off a fine weekend.

Just got back. Great result. We actually scored from a corner. Their goalkeeper made a right mess of the catch and boyle scuffed it in the goal. We were on top at that point in the game. After that they had so much possesion mainly because we didnt hold onto the ball and kept going deeper. Although they had a lot of the ball, they didnt have too many good chances. Archie looked a bit shaky at the start of the game but got better towards the end. It was good to see mcnamara in midfield, he looks much more comfortable there and the team played better because of it. Good second goal, flannigan was involved and should have scored, but eskine followed it up to score. Mark corcoran looks just as bad for county as he was in the second part of last season for us. Great result. Mon the jags.

Superb performance from the players today - the biggest plus point for me today was that at no point did we look like losing a goal.

Worked hard, defence (including Bombscare) were solid and Jackie Mac was excellent in midfield. Flannigan does look a good player.

I seen someone in the other post knocking Liam and that's unfair. When he come on today, he played well and his little cameo in the corner at the end was brilliant.

Great day out - let's make it a seaso turner Jags!

Basing this post on nothing other than the result. Thank funk. Nice to finally get a result. Won't be gettin carried away with myself but funkin great to be happy on a Sat night for a change. Won on the bookie roulette, got ma coupon up, ma Mrs got her coupon up and both our teams won. Yaaaaaaaaas!

How was Paddy today? I would say easily the most improved player fitness, attitude and skill wise so far, not that its hard.Obviously he scored but last week his head went down (after the fresh air shot) and am hoping its behind him.

Hes a player that last season was a dud but this season is our only player to bust a gut. well done paddy.

Edited by kennymac29