Challenge Cup Game

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK the i-player does not broadcast any bbc alba football games live, or for that matter, available to watch after the event. I have tried in past to view some games on alba through the iplayer and the programme was never available to watch either live or later as a stream or download.

What do we pay our licence fee's for??? :mad2::angry3::mad3:

The thistle game should definitely be available for streaming live online through a PC, I get the online iplayer selections at work. You may have trouble if you are on mobile broadband (although you shouldn't). I'll check my PC as I'll be watching from home. If any probs, I'll raise them on Monday. I'm really surprised at this.

Given the 800 Thistle regulars, you'll be in a queue on the street until about Wednesday unless you head off there now.

I've just heard a completely made up rumour that Brass Monkey are going to fill the funding gap and pay off all the debt with the profits made from the red and yellow hordes that descend to watch the game tomorrow!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've just heard a completely made up rumour that Brass Monkey are going to fill the funding gap and pay off all the debt with the profits made from the red and yellow hordes that descend to watch the game tomorrow!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahaha (and so on)

We do allow kids in.

We've got 2 'cooking' lagers - Tennent's &

St Mungo by West - both £2.95.

Capacity? Not sure, but I'd be delighted if we're full! Two bar staff on and I'll be floating about as well trying to watch the game, but dispensing beers as well. If we win, there may be a wee celebration drink too...

Hahahahahaha (and so on)

We do allow kids in.

We've got 2 'cooking' lagers - Tennent's &

St Mungo by West - both £2.95.

Capacity? Not sure, but I'd be delighted if we're full! Two bar staff on and I'll be floating about as well trying to watch the game, but dispensing beers as well. If we win, there may be a wee celebration drink too...

What about the free pies at half time?

What about the free pies at half time?

We don't have a big enough oven!

£2.95 for a pint of St Mungo great value as is £2.00 for a bottle of Tiger! Can't sell Tennents any cheaper cos it's one of 3 things I've got to get via the lease and it's far too expensive... Also got Estrella Damm, Belhaven, Addlestones, Guinness, Oktoberfest ( ltd edition from West), Budvar, Budvar Dark, Budvar Half & Half and Red Stripe on draught. House voddie is Absolut @ £2.00 and there's over 200 spirits to choose from!

Drink will be flowing if we win...

We don't have a big enough oven!

£2.95 for a pint of St Mungo great value as is £2.00 for a bottle of Tiger! Can't sell Tennents any cheaper cos it's one of 3 things I've got to get via the lease and it's far too expensive... Also got Estrella Damm, Belhaven, Addlestones, Guinness, Oktoberfest ( ltd edition from West), Budvar, Budvar Dark, Budvar Half & Half and Red Stripe on draught. House voddie is Absolut @ £2.00 and there's over 200 spirits to choose from!

Drink will be flowing if we win...

Aw naw... thats my sobriety kryptonite.