Aaarrrggghhhhh!

Lindau

You cannot miss him. He sits in the JH surrounded by his North West Supporters Bus agents and acolytes, plotting the downfall of the board, the ruin of the club and the destruction of the Jags Trust. I'll be there in a couple of weeks to wash his feet and sacrifice a goat in his honour. :rolleyes:

Did he use any Latin in the interview, Lindau?

You cannot miss him. He sits in the JH surrounded by his North West Supporters Bus agents and acolytes, plotting the downfall of the board, the ruin of the club and the destruction of the Jags Trust. I'll be there in a couple of weeks to wash his feet and sacrifice a goat in his honour. :rolleyes:

Did he use any Latin in the interview, Lindau?

Nah but I think he came across as a pompous, arrogant twit when he was on the board

Don't doubt the man myself, yet I have met him on numerous occasions ! Yes he has an arrogance that can annoy some !

But Thistle fans should look beyond this.

Feel the thread is more than harsh !!

Nope, think I've been quite restrained.

I'll always remember the "Meet the Board" night from a couple of years ago when Gordon was called out on his treatment of Kenny Arthur. His response was breathtakingly arrogant and seemed to miss the point that while every Jags fan is entitled to their opinions (positive or negative), letting them intrude on your professional capacity as a board member is just plain wrong.

Wether you think Kenny Arthur was a good or a bad player for Thistle is up to you, that doesn't justify going out of your way to snub him as he's about to leave the Club that he's served for 11 years.

That shows the petty side of the man.

Edited by Mister Paul

No, he wasn't called out at the meeting. A remark he made about Kenny Arthur's goalkeeping talents probably six months before that meeting ever took place was cast up at him. It has nothing to do with Q&A and everything to do with someone making a speech.

Given the hammering some of our players get on here I look forward to many similarly heated exchanges in the years ahead.

No, he wasn't called out at the meeting. A remark he made about Kenny Arthur's goalkeeping talents probably six months before that meeting ever took place was cast up at him. It has nothing to do with Q&A and everything to do with someone making a speech.

Given the hammering some of our players get on here I look forward to many similarly heated exchanges in the years ahead.

A lie is halfway round the world before the truth has got its boots on??

:thinking:

• Members

A youthful indiscretion perhaps, Will. You're a gentleman of some 'life experience', B):D which club director from the Edwardian period deserves flayed on the forum now we're out of modern-day targets for the meantime? ;)

Hmmm, are you planning on coming back for a while? If so, we could stick you on the NW bus for away games and get you nominated for the Trust Board Rep position and take it from there? :thumbsup2: