Gordon Strachan Resigns

kni

Fair play to Strachan. You'd not get many doing that and it just wasn't working for him at all at Boro. Weird choice in the first place for him right enough and a poisoned chalice to whoever takes it.

There'll be an exodus now of the Scots diddies who have taken them to the brink.

Hardly I think, though that depends on the manager. Some guys like to have a clear out, others can work with what's there and improve them. Any clear out can't happen until January though. Some of the Scots there are good enough, Robson for instance. Also Thomson is not long back from injury - once fit and and on form he could be a key player for them. And despite the slagging of Boyd, if they can find a way of getting the delivery to him he will score goals.

If they get the right manager in I can see the so called Scots diddies doing well.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Ah..... sorted. An elementary mistake on my part. Apologies

Only elementary if you work with these things all the time. I work with them a lot and am used to them - I've made all these mistakes umpteen times myself so know what to look for (and still make mistakes, just good now at finding new ones). :thumbsup2:

Apparantly Mowbray is favourite for the job. McDonald, McManus, Robson must be thinking 'for f*ck's sake, out on our arses again'!!!

And has now been confirmed as Boro's new manager

Sometimes, other clubs comedy disasters, detracts from those the Jags inflict on us all, and at least for a few seconds lets us forget and laugh at others misforunes, before we then remember again how deep in the brown stuff we are.

Has McCall done a Strachan yet btw?

And tears up his contract so Middlesborough don't have to pay any compensation - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/middlesbrough/9103816.stm. He deserves respect for going in such a dignified and unselfish manner.

Sorry, forgot dignity and unselfishness are not two parts of our illustrious 'manager' vocab or part of his bulging book of shit excuses.