Corkys Happy!

Lindau

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/october_2010/cowdenbeath_after_match_reaction

Think we are taking a bit of a liberty not paying the keeper any wages until we can hopefully put together a deal in January. Two months of probably playing first team football in Div 1 with a full time club and not getting paid especially with Xmas coming up is poor imo...and its only my opinion!!

Not saying its a problem, just think if the guy is playing full time with us he should be getting a wage. There is plenty of cash within the board so surely someone can pick up the tab for a few months. If the guy is happy with the situation, there is no problem, but if he hits a good run its likely that he will get snapped up.

McCall sounds almost disappointed that we had to go out with an attack-minded team.

Can we expect another 6-3-1 at Dens next week?

Yeah, I was a bit taken aback at that, which implies that if our usual defenders had been fit, we would have played an ultra defensive formation against Cowden, despite him admitting that doing that last week against the other part time side in the league was a mistake.

So glad we didn't go defensive yesterday - attack was really the only option. I would have been really miffed if we had been defensively set up yesterday.

As for next week, I think you're right - expect one up front and a bank of defenders rarely straying out of their own half.

Yeah, I was a bit taken aback at that, which implies that if our usual defenders had been fit, we would have played an ultra defensive formation against Cowden, despite him admitting that doing that last week against the other part time side in the league was a mistake.

So glad we didn't go defensive yesterday - attack was really the only option. I would have been really miffed if we had been defensively set up yesterday.

As for next week, I think you're right - expect one up front and a bank of defenders rarely straying out of their own half.

Yeah, let's have a go at McCall for what he might have done. And then criticise him for what he might do next week. Dear God...

Yeah, let's have a go at McCall for what he might have done. And then criticise him for what he might do next week. Dear God...

Nowhere did I criticise him for next week - I merely said what I think will happen and if I was in the managers seat, I would do the same thing and set up that way at Dens. One up front and stifle the midfield.

And as his own words imply, he would have set out defensively against Cowdenbeath if the available personnel had been different. Would you have been happy with that?