James Grady

Jagsman

im sure james grady said he would stay with us if we remained an spl club. Then after our spl status was secured by that vote he signed for dundee utd, only for us to be relegated by a dodgy vote a few weeks later. My memory may be failing me big time but that is how i remember he ended his thistle career. He was a brilliant player for us that season he was with us however. Im always cynical when i hear ex players declaring their love for the club. "i smell sh*te".

im sure james grady said he would stay with us if we remained an spl club. Then after our spl status was secured by that vote he signed for dundee utd, only for us to be relegated by a dodgy vote a few weeks later. My memory may be failing me big time but that is how i remember he ended his thistle career. He was a brilliant player for us that season he was with us however. Im always cynical when i hear ex players declaring their love for the club. "i smell sh*te".

Met him in work today he told me some home truths about certain things and how he loved the club and how gutted about the move back didnt happen that his weigns are fans aswell

This is also someone who wants to manage the jags

I'd be shocked if his kids were Jags fans.

Grady is a massive Tim. Remember him being called a 'Crazy Celtic Fan' by Lorenzo Amorouso?

As others have said, Grady was that gutted he signed for Utd before the 2nd vote. Didn't he say something at the PoTY awards that he was staying?

He was a cracking player for us though.

I'd be shocked if his kids were Jags fans.

Grady is a massive Tim. Remember him being called a 'Crazy Celtic Fan' by Lorenzo Amorouso?

As others have said, Grady was that gutted he signed for Utd before the 2nd vote. Didn't he say something at the PoTY awards that he was staying?

He was a cracking player for us though.

He was out with his kids and they told me and asked if i was 1

grady would have stayed if it wasnt for tom hughes thats only detail am going into though, also does love the club and look out for scores and go to games when he no working with st mirren

Edited by Jagsman

He was out with his kids and they told me and asked if i was 1

grady would have stayed if it wasnt for tom hughes thats only detail am going into though, also does love the club and look out for scores and go to games when he no working with st mirren

When has Grady been working with St Mirren? While Im a bit doubtful about his 'love' for us. Im in no doubt he would 'love' to Manage us. However not exactly sure he has a great Managerial track record, in fact Im pretty sure if he had he would be Managing a club right now.

Met him in work today he told me some home truths about certain things and how he loved the club and how gutted about the move back didnt happen that his weigns are fans aswell

This is also someone who wants to manage the jags

Most elaborate spelling of 'weans' ever?

Grady a Jags fan :lol: , don't make me laugh.............

That's fairly accurate.

Grady came out and said he would re-sign for us if we remained an SPL side and given he only had a year's contract with us that on face value was fair. However the initial SPL vote that went in our favour was I believe on June 1st followed a day or so later when Hearts/Hibs called for a second vote. Again on face value it would've seemed understandable if Grady had waited till after the second vote to make a decision. If memory serves me well Grady announced prior to the second vote that he was signing for Dundee Utd. That riled some supporters whereas others felt they could understand why he was so keen to secure his future.

The truth of the matter is that Grady had agreed to sign for United earlier in May that year. He was a guest at Kenny Milne's wedding on the 31st and told other guests he was going to Tannadice and it was a done deal.

So Grady, when he came out in the press in June (no doubt getting paid a bob or two) saying that he was holding back on signing for us till we had confirmed our SPL status, was effectively already a Dundee Utd player.

When has Grady been working with St Mirren? While Im a bit doubtful about his 'love' for us. Im in no doubt he would 'love' to Manage us. However not exactly sure he has a great Managerial track record, in fact Im pretty sure if he had he would be Managing a club right now.

He's been working as a youth coach since the start of the season. I imagine he'll be in the opposite dug out tonight.