Mccall Again

Steven H

70 members have voted

1. 1. Stay or Go?

• Stay
    • Go
    • Undecided

Since Gordie's poll several weeks ago things have improved slightly. Was just wondering if this would have any effect on what we think about McCall.

I'll start it off with a Stay vote.

Edit: Have added an undecided option for those who consider the jury to still be out.

Edited by Steven H

What's wrong with what he said? Pretty accurate, I'd say. Not a great game, OK defensively, failed to take chances. Supporters should back the team. Maybe you don't agree with that.

I'll back the team just like I have done for the last 30 years or so.

I no longer back a manager who serves up dross like he did on Saturday (and so many other times in 2010), a manager who appears incapable of changing tactics, a manager who does not finish a game with any strikers on the pitch, a manager who has wasted what little monetary resources he was given, a manager who gives the impression occasionally that he can't be ar5ed.

If you're happy to watch games like the one on Saturday every week then good luck to you and I hope you enjoy them.

Edited by Big Col

i voted go, he was begining to show some signs of improvement again, but to slag the fans off again, is not on. Esp the fans who still go to the games, is the man for real?

I havent a clue who we replace him with, or where we get the money to release him from his contract but all things being in place , I wouldnt want him in the job.

Edited by Gordie