Back Home

thistledome

:thinking: I'll be home in Glasgow on the 24th Nov to visit my ill Mother and I was wondering if i should dare venture up to Firhill on the 27th to see my beloved Jags v Q,O S.My last home game was way back in Oct 92 v St Johnstone which the Jags won 1-0 with Ray Farningham scoring.If Billy Coutts, Paul Devine,Ian Mc Dowall, Bobby Glasgow, Billy Hiddleston are going then I'll probably and hopefully see you at the game.I'm only home for a week so I've got to make the most of my visit as I'll be spending most of my time with my poor old Mum. :)

:thinking: I'll be home in Glasgow on the 24th Nov to visit my ill Mother and I was wondering if i should dare venture up to Firhill on the 27th to see my beloved Jags v Q,O S.My last home game was way back in Oct 92 v St Johnstone which the Jags won 1-0 with Ray Farningham scoring.If Billy Coutts, Paul Devine,Ian Mc Dowall, Bobby Glasgow, Billy Hiddleston are going then I'll probably and hopefully see you at the game.I'm only home for a week so I've got to make the most of my visit as I'll be spending most of my time with my poor old Mum. :)

The Game

Apologies for the shocking quality.

Edited by northernsoul

sorry to hear bout your mum.

As for the 27th, the jags were due to play QOTS that day at firhill but as QOTS are playing the challenge cup final, jags are now away at stirling albion.

you'll def see PD and Bobby, Billy aka cumbernauld jag will poss be there, not seen him in a while. Billy Hiddleston stays in Banknock, prob not been at a game since before you. and Ian you'll find him in the Woodie.

Hope your mum is ok.

Def get a long to Stirling, dont know if PD will have a bus going, then you can feel the pain like the rest of us.

Did you used to go on the C/nauld bus and your name is Bluesy?

Edited by Gordie

you'll def see PD and Bobby, Billy aka cumbernauld jag will poss be there, not seen him in a while. Billy Hiddleston stays in Banknock, prob not been at a game since before you. and Ian you'll find him in the Woodie.

Hope your mum is ok.

Def get a long to Stirling, dont know if PD will have a bus going, then you can feel the pain like the rest of us.

Did you used to go on the C/nauld bus and your name is Bluesy?

Aye that's me alright mate!

Is he any relation to Bill Hidddelston who was Chairman at Third Lanark?

Sorry to hear your mum is not well, hope she makes a speedy recovery mate

Is he any relation to Bill Hidddelston who was Chairman at Third Lanark?

Sorry to hear your mum is not well, hope she makes a speedy recovery mate

TL, i dont think he is related, not 100% sure, I stayed next to him for 10 years, he never mentioned it, fairly sure he is not tho.

Bluesy, I didnt know you well before you left, I was only a kid when you left, I knew who you were from the bus, but my mate Rodge knew you well. (Tam's boy)

I'll go mate wee Bobby will probably be there as well PD will be a defo Ian i'm affraid has no chance mate he's not well enough after his stroke

thinking.gif I'll be home in Glasgow on the 24th Nov to visit my ill Mother and I was wondering if i should dare venture up to Firhill on the 27th to see my beloved Jags v Q,O S.My last home game was way back in Oct 92 v St Johnstone which the Jags won 1-0 with Ray Farningham scoring.If Billy Coutts, Paul Devine,Ian Mc Dowall, Bobby Glasgow, Billy Hiddleston are going then I'll probably and hopefully see you at the game.I'm only home for a week so I've got to make the most of my visit as I'll be spending most of my time with my poor old Mum. smile.gif

From the official site-If the tie goes to a replay that replay will be played at Firhill on Saturday November 27th 2010 with a 3pm kick-off.

I'll go mate wee Bobby will probably be there as well PD will be a defo Ian i'm affraid has no chance mate he's not well enough after his stroke

didnt realise Ian had a stroke, last time I saw him mind you it was a quick wave as i went by on the bike, outside the Woodie about 3 months ago.