Dallas Resigns

Dr.D

Should that not read 'their'? - but resorting to peurile personal attacks is a sign you've lost the argument.

Thanks again for your observations.

Not particulary a personal attack, simply repeating most of your own words.

An alternative interpretation is that when someone has such an entrenched view and cannot consider there is a wider context than their own position, there is little point in continuing a discussion with them, it will simply go round in circles.

So I do not intend posting any more on this point. It has already gone on too long.

Thank you for the discussion though.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, you don't get the idea that an element of Rantics fans don't care if it was the right decision? Do you believe that officials never get abuse for correct decisions?

Sure I do, but there would have been less abuse and a less concerted effort to have the individuals reprimanded had they not lied. It's game over for a referee, and his boss, once there's substance to questions regarding their integrity and, iin this case, that's exactly what Dallas and McDonald added with their mistruths.

Sure I do, but there would have been less abuse and a less concerted effort to have the individuals reprimanded had they not lied. It's game over for a referee, and his boss, once there's substance to questions regarding their integrity and, iin this case, that's exactly what Dallas and McDonald added with their mistruths.

Agreed but your still missing the point I was making, which was to ask why they felt the need to be anything other than 100% truthful in the first place. Their decision is final so why feel the need to concoct a story?

I can't quite see the point of your little growly face.

... it's easy to throw a two-bob word without actually discussing the point

I think this is a point that seems to have been lost somewhere

Spectacularly missing the point

One point of the whole Tannadice affair

I've been making this excellent point to my m8s for weeks

I don't quite grasp the point you're trying to make.

So I do not intend posting any more on this point.

Agreed but your still missing the point

Well played lads :thumbsup2:

Results in so far are as follows....

in first place Incredible Adam Spark with 3 points

in second Ember 2 points

and a four way tie for third place with gianlucatoni, Earl of Hathaway, Wes & Stephen 1876 all on 1 point

Still plenty to play for :thumbsup2:

Nah, you're just the angriest, blinkered and most bitter individual to grace many a football messageboard. Try letting the head rule the heart on a few occasions, Grant, it'll do you the world of good.

:lol:

Could quite possibly be the funniest thing I've read on here.

You could accuse me all day about moaning about things but so far I've been proven 100% correct.

Off the top of my head, I said

This season's squad would struggle without a regular goalscorer.

Bryn Halliwell was not good enough to play for us.

Cowan & Hughes were dragging the club into the mire.

The Trust were a total and utter embarassment.

All of which is spot on. I've posted on many occasions that the club is going in the right direction with Beattie & co at the helm.

Anyway, back on topic... you still defending our east end cousins as they drag Scottish Football into their bitter, sectarian mire?

You could accuse me all day about moaning about things but so far I've been proven 100% correct.

Off the top of my head, I said

This season's squad would struggle without a regular goalscorer.

Bryn Halliwell was not good enough to play for us.

Cowan & Hughes were dragging the club into the mire.

The Trust were a total and utter embarassment.

All of which is spot on. I've posted on many occasions that the club is going in the right direction with Beattie & co at the helm.

Anyway, back on topic... you still defending our east end cousins as they drag Scottish Football into their bitter, sectarian mire?

You've convinced me. You're a futurist. A thought leader. A man to turn to for unbiased, objective and, let's not forget, "100% correct" commentary on all things Thistle and Scottish football.

Defend? Where have I defended Celtic's methods? Is that the same as saying Dallas and McDonald should have walked? A view you'd find agreement with within the refereeing community?

And, btw, I still think that challenge at Tannadice was outside the box, but we should have had a freekick.