Dundee

John Blutarsky

This takeover or any involvement by Peter Marr should not be allowed by the SFL. If it does go ahead then its another slap in the face to all those creditors who are once again owed money that they will not get in full by Dundee F.C. especially when one of those putting money in is Peter Marr who shafted them the last time.....absolute disgrace that this man has even then cheek

****. Sake.

Marr (Peter) on the BBC: "As you know, Dundee FC has no overdraft facility, and no assets to put against an overdraft facility, so we need to find a...a...pot o' money..."

A budget, Peter? Do people from Dundee still not understand the concept of spending money that actually belongs to them? Is he implying that if they were allowed an overdraft, that is what they'd be using to fund the club? I hope he gets to take over...

Dark Blue Business Trust, headed by Peter Marr, who was Chair the first time they went into administration seven years ago. Another dark day for Scottish football if this is allowed to go ahead.

This takeover or any involvement by Peter Marr should not be allowed by the SFL. If it does go ahead then its another slap in the face to all those creditors who are once again owed money that they will not get in full by Dundee F.C. especially when one of those putting money in is Peter Marr who shafted them the last time.....absolute disgrace that this man has even then cheek

****. Sake.

Marr (Peter) on the BBC: "As you know, Dundee FC has no overdraft facility, and no assets to put against an overdraft facility, so we need to find a...a...pot o' money..."

A budget, Peter? Do people from Dundee still not understand the concept of spending money that actually belongs to them? Is he implying that if they were allowed an overdraft, that is what they'd be using to fund the club? I hope he gets to take over...

You really couldn't make it up.

I normally don't wish ill on any football club in the way I am about to - but I truly hope Dundee FC crash and burn and are wiped from the face of Scottish Football before the season is out.

The 'businessmen' and supporters they seem to attract/spawn, are almost on a par with those of the OF, and that is really saying something.