Why Football Pants Became Longer?

sigesige00

When I saw some football videos at YouTube, the players' pants are short. However, today football pants are longer and cover the thighs.

Do you know what is the reason?

In Japan, Bulmer had been widely used by schoolgirls, today Bulmer are rarely used because schoolgirls do not like it. Many schoolgirl-fetishists love Bulmer, but they cannot change the situation.

When I saw some football videos at YouTube, the players' pants are short. However, today football pants are longer and cover the thighs.

In Japan, Bulmer had been widely used by schoolgirls, today Bulmer are rarely used because schoolgirls do not like it. Many schoolgirl-fetishists love Bulmer, but they cannot change the situation.

So you're saying that football shorts are longer because Japanese schoolgirls don't drink Bulmer anymore? :unknw:

So you're saying that football shorts are longer because Japanese schoolgirls don't drink Bulmer anymore? :unknw:

Bulmer is not something to drink. Bulmer is shorts which does not cover the thigh. Since many shy girls disliked it, it is rarely used today.

I think that gays liked the shorter and tight shorts, but their voice is not heard.

Bulmer is not something to drink. Bulmer is shorts which does not cover the thigh. Since many shy girls disliked it, it is rarely used today.

I think that gays liked the shorter and tight shorts, but their voice is not heard.

A job for you, I have.

Wikipedia seems unaware of the existence of Bulmer you purport to know of.

You should educate the world and correct this anomaly, I say.

I'm not sure whether it's the effects of the festive season or the mixture of Naproxen and Co-Codamol I've been taking for my sore back, but I'm completely lost with this thread.

Pardon my naivety, but are these "schoolgirl-fetishists" people who have a fetish about schoolgirls or schoolgirls who have fetishes?

I would try Googling for "Bulmer shorts", but I'm worried I'd end up getting very odd targeted adverts the next time I'm on the forum.

And the end of year schoolgirl-fetishist-fish-loving-anti-imperialist-bellshill-revolutionary award goes to sig-sig. :thumbsup2:

one crazy fkin mixed up barsted mofo you are - but I think you are trying to be pleasant!

Pardon my naivety, but are these "schoolgirl-fetishists" people who have a fetish about schoolgirls or schoolgirls who have fetishes?

I would try Googling for "Bulmer shorts", but I'm worried I'd end up getting very odd targeted adverts the next time I'm on the forum.

"Schoolgirl-fetishists" means people who have a fetish about schoolgirls. They are often seen dangerous for schoolgirls, and even arrested for having sex with schoolgirls.

"Schoolgirl-fetishists" means people who have a fetish about schoolgirls. They are often seen dangerous for schoolgirls, and even arrested for having sex with schoolgirls.

Perhaps they could be discouraged by having them fantasise about rugby players in short shorts instead?

Although they might then get very confused if they saw schoolgirls playing rugby.

It's a veritable minefield.

Perhaps they could be discouraged by having them fantasise about rugby players in short shorts instead?

Although they might then get very confused if they saw schoolgirls playing rugby.

It's a veritable minefield.

In Japan, the number of women Rugby players is extremely limited, in comparison with Association Football.

And even men's Rugby is quite less popular than in the countries like Scotland. There is no professional league, and the Top League of Japanese Rugby is composed of company-teams like Suntory and Toyota.

In Japan, the number of women Rugby players is extremely limited, in comparison with Association Football.

And even men's Rugby is quite less popular than in the countries like Scotland. There is no professional league, and the Top League of Japanese Rugby is composed of company-teams like Suntory and Toyota.

With OKI Europe Ltd's investment in Cumbernauld, you'd think we'd have seen at least one decent sporting side come out of that area of the country by now.

Cumbernauld Ladies Rugby Club. The mind Googles.

of course not.

By the way, when the pants were shorter, Rugby had an image of gay sport in Japan. This is something to do with the reason the pants have become longer.

Sigesige00, are you suggesting that all Japanese rugby players and followers are gay and that they were turned on by shorter shorts? What does the longer pant do that the shorter one doesn't or is there something that you're not telling us about the average (or should that be not so average ;) Japanese male? Think I read that rugby was huge in Japan - more players than in the UK; so does this mean that in your country most rugby players are gay? Do you have gay-only rugby teams and leagues? I take it that you're comfortable with all of this and that the notion of a 15-a-side homosexual tussle with a ball doesn't offend you too much?

With OKI Europe Ltd's investment in Cumbernauld, you'd think we'd have seen at least one decent sporting side come out of that area of the country by now.

Cumbernauld Ladies Rugby Club. The mind Googles.

I do not find Cumbernauld Ladies Rugby Club. Perhaps Cumbernauld Rugby Football & Sports Club has the Ladies section?

Sigesige00, are you suggesting that all Japanese rugby players and followers are gay and that they were turned on by shorter shorts? What does the longer pant do that the shorter one doesn't or is there something that you're not telling us about the average (or should that be not so average ;) Japanese male? Think I read that rugby was huge in Japan - more players than in the UK; so does this mean that in your country most rugby players are gay? Do you have gay-only rugby teams and leagues? I take it that you're comfortable with all of this and that the notion of a 15-a-side homosexual tussle with a ball doesn't offend you too much?

>are you suggesting that all Japanese rugby players and followers are gay

Of course no, but when Rugby shorts were shorter Rugby was more popular among gays. Same as heterosexual men like shorter pants/skirts of girls. In the last few decades the skirts of Japanese schoolgirls have become shorter and shorter. They wear short skirt even in the mid winter.

>Do you have gay-only rugby teams and leagues?

I have never heard of a gay-only team, but I found gay Rugby players in the gay boards.

• 1 month later...

Tom thinks ...yer an arse! !!

Edited by Jaggy1967

• 3 years later...
Shorts have stayed the same length. It's just the players who have got smaller. This can be evidenced simply and effectively using our own team..... Colin McAdam - shorts looked tight enough to rip Liam Buchanan - baggy as f***

An enlightening contribution which adds significantly to the level of knowledge about the subject!