Mmmm Corkys Happy

Lindau

I'd be happy enough with Donnelly in behind Doolan and Buchanan. Rowson (if he starts playing well again) and Cairney as CMs. We need our midfield to do more in an attacking sense. They don't ghost into the box like lambie's ones did, and on saturday is was horribly evident that if someone is going to score in open play, it would have had to be one of the strikers going it alone. The midfield and attack do not link up AT ALL, so maybe picking the team to bridge the gap would help.

BMMMH hasn't featured for Saints first team squad since returning to the Fermers.

His contract is up end of this year.

2 + 2 = ..... ? :thinking:

Feature more also, Doolan has to.

Rumours that Dunfermline are after Hardie, unfortunately if thats the case theres no way we could compete with them. Hope the rumours are wrong though

It's been said on here before and it's still true = a fully fit Hardie would be a great asset to Thistle, but we'd get a player who'd be out injured more often than he'd play. There's a good reason why he's played so few games for St. Johnstone....

That would be at the back of my mind too but Jamie Adams is back at McDairmid. Possibly seen as a replacement for Hardie. Adams appears injury prone as well so maybe no room for another? :unsure:

Plenty of people are saying this ^^

I really hope it is true, that he is coming to us, however didn't he leave us with an injury and could this be why he hasn't featured? Would we want him if he's crocked? I say get rid of Maxwell and get Hardie in as player/asst manager.

He did leave with an injury, yes. Like the idea of getting Hardie in as assistant instead of Maxwell who i feel has been as culpable as McCall for our utterly sh!te 2010 which i hope we can come to banish to the depths of our memory banks as a bad dream in decades to come. BMMMH wouldn't stand for no nonsense or hiding from the shower o you-know-whats, and would bring ten-fold what Maxy does imo.

Rumours that Dunfermline are after Hardie, unfortunately if thats the case theres no way we could compete with them. Hope the rumours are wrong though

Fife :censor: