Terry Butcher

GrantB

I thought he made some really valid points but - They don't want us in the SPL - Well Terry the pulled out all the stops to get you in the league before and shafted us big time.

And if it aint broke dont fix it - Sorry but the SPL is broke

I heard the interview on the way home and was impressed. Certainly expressed most passionately and kind of reminiscent of Chris Waddle's rant at the World Cup but without the need of an interpreter.

I also picked up on the above. Just about every fan of an SPL club I speak to says it's broke. Also true there's a certain irony on ICT not being wanted.

Overriding factor tho' was that Butcher defended his club admirably. Certainly he threw a Spaniard in the works.

Emmm anybody else point out his one huge error?

ICT are not wanted in the SPL.

Is this the same ICT the SPL bent over backwards to allow in at our expense, One season after Butcher's team (Motherwell) finished bottom, and the 1st Division winners (Falkirk?) were denied entry.

Edited by stuthejag

Emmm anybody else point out his one huge error?

ICT are not wanted in the SPL.

Is this the same ICT the SPL bent over backwards to allow in at our expense, One season after Butcher's team (Motherwell) finished bottom, and the 1st Division winners (Falkirk?) were denied entry.

Emmm, yeah the 2 posts above yours :P

fair points, well, and emotionally put.

apart from saying that it ain't broke.

Terry Butcher is amazing, he calls a spade a spade. I caught that on Radio Scotland just before the cup coverage finished, he was right off the fence!

I thought he made some really valid points but - They don't want us in the SPL - Well Terry the pulled out all the stops to get you in the league before and shafted us big time.

And if it aint broke dont fix it - Sorry but the SPL is broke

I heard the interview on the way home and was impressed. Certainly expressed most passionately and kind of reminiscent of Chris Waddle's rant at the World Cup but without the need of an interpreter.

I also picked up on the above. Just about every fan of an SPL club I speak to says it's broke. Also true there's a certain irony on ICT not being wanted.

Overriding factor tho' was that Butcher defended his club admirably. Certainly he threw a Spaniard in the works.

Completely my view, encompassed within these four posts :thumbsup2: