Binos Sack O'neil And Grant

kni

Never happy to hear of anyone losing their jobs. And O'Neill and Grant have had less than a year, working under crippling constraints. Personally wish them both the best of luck. I hope they bounce back and get a chance to prove themselves somewhere else. Saturday's 6-1 win was marvellous from a Jags point of view. I'm just gutted that it maybe led to the dismissal of the Binos manager and assistant. Football clubs and fans are way to sack-happy IMVHO.

Others may remark about Collins and Campbell etc in terms of the Thistle but I'd argue that in both of these cases they were given more time.

Feel sorry for them (particualrly ex Jag Roddy Grant) as they had a horrendous injury list to contend with along with the limitations of their small budget.

However, on Saturday, they were as poor a side as I can remember seeing at Firhill. We could (and perhaps should) have hit double figures as they fell to bits in the 2nd half. Perhaps a new management team can make sure they finish above Dundee.

Never happy to hear of anyone losing their jobs. And O'Neill and Grant have had less than a year, working under crippling constraints. Personally wish them both the best of luck. I hope they bounce back and get a chance to prove themselves somewhere else. Saturday's 6-1 win was marvellous from a Jags point of view. I'm just gutted that it maybe led to the dismissal of the Binos manager and assistant. Football clubs and fans are way to sack-happy IMVHO.

Others may remark about Collins and Campbell etc in terms of the Thistle but I'd argue that in both of these cases they were given more time.

Quite surprised O'Neill got sacked. Cowdenbeath apart it's been full time teams that have been beating them and they did have that injury/sickness crisis lately.

Could it be a bad result against us triggers the sacking of two managers in the one week? :rolleyes:

Btw Collins and Campbell should've been given time for what they did to us.

Quite surprised O'Neill got sacked. Cowdenbeath apart it's been full time teams that have been beating them and they did have that injury/sickness crisis lately.

Could it be a bad result against us triggers the sacking of two managers in the one week? :rolleyes:

*cough*

I won't shed a tear for Pressley. Sometimes a self-opinionated tube is just a self-opionated tube and maybe deserves a lesson or two to evolve

Stranger things have happened. Like two Jags youngsters, product of our flourishing youth setup, make their home debuts and each score a debut goal for us. I'd like Pressley to stay though - it brings me pleasure to see Failkirk suffer, and the longer Plonker Pressley remains, the happier i will be and the longer i will laugh.

Spot on with your second point. We should also have had compensation repayment of their payoffs returned.

Aw naw, what will happen to the Leigh Griffiths blog? Or is Jocky now free as the wee ned is away to Wolves? :thinking:

But going to make a farewell appearance on Saturday, against Falkirk of all teams. Hope they kick the living daylights out of each other. I've never much liked them, especially since they tried to run the Great Lambini off the road. Peasants.

Edited by beep0608