Binos Players

lady-isobel-barnett

It is a fantastic gesture and the amount it will save the club could prove crucial. However, the Stirling players will be in a position to do that given they're part-time and will be able to turn to additional income elsewhere. Nice bit of spin. The Beanos are pretty slick with their announcements, these days.

Sorry if that sounds churlish.

I had been posting on the Stirling fans' forum in the build up to our recent home game and was quite suprised to see there that their fans were doing a fair bit of moaning about the way that their executive had been doing things and that quite a few of them were fed up with Paul Goodwin's media comments (he was also getting stick for being a Jags fan). It just shows that it does not matter if a rich individual runs a club, a group of directors run it or the supporters do that you simply cannot keeo everyone happy.

I agree with u mate, they're tryin to make themselves sound like the people's club. They have the oration skills of Hitler. They make me want to help. Fair play to the players though, was a good gesture and shows they are pulling together.

I tend to go agree with this post. I don't want to slag off another Jags fan but Mr Goodwin isn't exactly flavour of the month with the Bino fans these days.

I suppose if Herr Fritzl can get decent results this month with unpaid players then it would go a long way to vindicate the sacking of O'Neil but failing that I think O'Neil was harshly treated.

I had been posting on the Stirling fans' forum in the build up to our recent home game and was quite suprised to see there that their fans were doing a fair bit of moaning about the way that their executive had been doing things and that quite a few of them were fed up with Paul Goodwin's media comments (he was also getting stick for being a Jags fan). It just shows that it does not matter if a rich individual runs a club, a group of directors run it or the supporters do that you simply cannot keeo everyone happy.

Not surprising this really. PG is from Big Blue Star, a media company. The Peter Mandelson of Scottish Football ? BBS did sniff around PTFC a few years ago but nothing came of it...

I did not know that the debt problem of Stirling is so serious. They are still struggling with Dundee after Dundee's 25-point reduction. I hope that Stirling survive by the additional reduction of Dundee on 31th March.

(According to the SFL's mail to me, there will be additional point reduction if Dundee is still in administration on 31th March.)