Has Any Ptfc Player Played International Football?

sigesige00

Has any PTFC player (or ex-player) played international football? Or anyone who has played international football joined PTFC?

Nicky Walker was last Jag to play for Scotland. Alan Rough, obviously. I remember Steve Pitman plaing for USA while with us, and a goalie Jakup Mikelson for the Faroes.

Nicky Walker was last Jag to play for Scotland. Alan Rough, obviously. I remember Steve Pitman plaing for USA while with us, and a goalie Jakup Mikelson for the Faroes.

Of more recent ilk - Tuffey and Craigan. Also, McNamara and Sid, even though they haven't played for Scotland whilst at Thistle. Quite a few others like the famous Quinton Jacobs...

That would be me then !!!!. Its only cos I'm excited about match, foolishly thought it may be a youngster trying to learn a little about past superstars. never mind-- I've been laughed at before !!!!!!

I'm not laughing at you, I just can't believe our friend in Japan is at the wind up again :thumbsup2:

I've played bowls against John Harvey - brilliant player he was/still is even though the years are advancing. He once had a winning run of singles wins that was up to approx 40 (memory is a bit faded). If he didn't play for Scotland it was an injustice as he was certainly good enough.

Oh, I had forgotten Jákup Mikkelsen. I did not know that Føroyar has its own national team before he came to Glasgow.

Edited by sigesige00

Oh, I had forgotten Jákup Mikkelsen. I did not know that Føroyar has its own national team before he came to Glasgow.

Føroyar's independence has been a political issue for years. In my opinion, Føroyar should form a federal republic with Ísland.

Edited by sigesige00

Toby Le Rone from a few years ago, think it was Switzerland he was capped by.

Such a sweet player, always a real honey if sometimes a bit nuts. But, he could never deliver a square ball; always triangular!

A shaven headed Quentin Jacobs was still playing for Namibia in 2008's Africa Cup of Nations.