Tonight's Team

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have thought Donnelly would be in before Grehan. Hope whatever has kept Doolan out isn't serious and he's back for Queens at the weekend.

I'm afraid this just highlights how desperately short in terms of personnel we are with this current squad. When we are reduced to starting Grehan, who In my opinion is one of the worst forwards ever to have pulled on a Thistle jersey, in a tie as important as this then things are bad indeed. And I fully agree, if Donnelly is fit enough to be on in the squad then he should be starting ahead of Grehan :angry:

The match thread does not give a reason for Doolan's absence. If he was injured or ill, it would probably say so. Is his absence related to discipline?

The match preview? Circumstances can change in the time it's written. I'm sure it'll be explained in time, but there's nothing to suggest Kris has discipline issues and to suggest that as a reason is unfair.