Dingwall Train

uberteeb

Anyone know if there are any of these ticket deals on with Scotrail at the minute like travel anywhere in Scotland for £15/£18? Just went to purchase tickets for Dingwall next Saturday but all the cheap tickets to Inverness are gone and I’m not paying the best part of £60 return from Glasgow to Dingwall.

Nothing at all, unless you want to get a Friends Fare (£45 for 4 people to Inversneck) leaving at 07.06 returning at 18.43. That's some session......I don't even think there's been an 'Anywhere in Scotland for £15' in the Record or any of the other tabloids recently.

The bus back from Dingwall gets you into Inverness in plenty of time for a couple of pints before the 18.43 train. We'll it did last year anyway.

Anyone know if there are any of these ticket deals on with Scotrail at the minute like travel anywhere in Scotland for £15/£18? Just went to purchase tickets for Dingwall next Saturday but all the cheap tickets to Inverness are gone and I’m not paying the best part of £60 return from Glasgow to Dingwall.

Me and a group of pals got advanced returns for the 8.41am as the 10.10 am was "booked up" (I assumed the advanced returns were sold out). Best bet would be to get advanced returns for the 7.06am?

Go on... ;)

Have you or anyone you know got a railcard? 1/3 off all journeys.

Even with my rapidly expanding bald patch I won't pass for someone over 55 so that's a non starter.

With a young persons railcard £40 is still more than anyone is willing to pay to get there.

The 7.06 train is a ludicrous idea, I dread to think what kind of state I would be in after an 8 hour pre-game session, that's the realm I'd only go into for a really important game.

It's my bad, I said I would arrange the groupsaver to Inverness but left it too late.

Nobody, myself included, will want to drive and a supporters bus all that way sounds like hell on earth.

Even with my rapidly expanding bald patch I won't pass for someone over 55 so that's a non starter.

With a young persons railcard £40 is still more than anyone is willing to pay to get there.

The 7.06 train is a ludicrous idea, I dread to think what kind of state I would be in after an 8 hour pre-game session, that's the realm I'd only go into for a really important game.

It's my bad, I said I would arrange the groupsaver to Inverness but left it too late.

Nobody, myself included, will want to drive and a supporters bus all that way sounds like hell on earth.

Not if you go with the 'nauld boys :)

uberBOO

:drink: