Macbeth And Bannigan

read'n'yell

• 3 weeks later...

MacBeth - Recalled as he's injured again.

Bannigan - hasn't even been starting for a very threadbare Ayr Utd recently. Unused sub today.

Just incase anyone missed out on the opportunity for further gloom! :thumbsup2:

I'm not sure I get the point of your post. MacBeth has picked up an injury thus he's back with us. So what? Forget what his injury is but it's not related to his previous injury.

Not sure where you get a "very threadbare Ayr Utd" from. I wasn't aware they'd many injuries and I know they've brought in another midfield loan player lately.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

I'm not sure I get the point of your post. MacBeth has picked up an injury thus he's back with us. So what? Forget what his injury is but it's not related to his previous injury.

Not sure where you get a "very threadbare Ayr Utd" from. I wasn't aware they'd many injuries and I know they've brought in another midfield loan player lately.

I would recall Marco van Roberts if I had any say.. Can you imagine him compared to Grehan lol Where did we feck it up so badly ?

Ayr until very recently didn't have enough players for a full 16, and so were listing very young youth team players to make up the numbers. Now Bannigan isn't even in the team, when we were hoping he might be in our first team next season, in the division above. MacBeth's break through season has been spent injured apart from 5/6 games. I'm just saying it's not the best. That's the point of my post.