Supporters Bus

Big Wull

hi,

Is there any thistle fans who stay in the clydesdale area, who run a supporters bus to games? If not why not start 1 up and i would use it to all games. let me know - thanks

Without wishing to burst your bubble, I doubt there will be enough Jags fans out there to warrant a supporters bus.

Guest grahamgibsonlickedmyaero

hi,

Is there any thistle fans who stay in the clydesdale area, who run a supporters bus to games? If not why not start 1 up and i would use it to all games. let me know - thanks

if your so keen on it why don't you try arrange it?

or do some form of research instead of looking for others to do it all for you.

Wull - send a PM to Tom Hogg (posts as honved) if you're interested in finding out more about the East of Scotland supporters' association model. It's based on car pooling and works very well, particularly if there are only a few folk in the local area who want to go to games.

Honved did post something on the last forum trying to drum up interest and offering support from the Jags Trust to get folk started. The response was, well somewhat underwhelming to say the least, but if you, or anyone else, wants to find out more, then he's your man.

(There was a chap looking at running a Clydebank bus last year as well, but found it difficult to get enough numbers. Again, this might be an option for you if you wanted to try again with fewer overheads and no risk.)

Does anyone know roughly how much the current supporters buses such as the CC or North West charge for membership for the season?

I tended to get the bus on the odd occasion with the train working out more convenient for the likes of Airdrie but with 6 trips to Fife (and a train passing through Edinburgh extortionate) along with the likes of Stirling not exactly being convenient it might work out better to get the bus every week.