What A Difference If We Had Beaten Cowden & Stirling 4 Times!

jaggy

Yes, I know if my auntie had baws etc, but we should have been looking for full points from both of these teams at the start of the season instead of 6 from Stirling & 4 from Cowdenbeath (and I know other teams have dropped points against them, but not many) If so we would have 49 points from 27 games, 4 behind Raith & 2 behind Dunfermline, with 2 games in hand over each!! :mad:

Yes, I know if my auntie had baws etc, but we should have been looking for full points from both of these teams at the start of the season instead of 6 from Stirling & 4 from Cowdenbeath (and I know other teams have dropped points against them, but not many) If so we would have 49 points from 27 games, 4 behind Raith & 2 behind Dunfermline, with 2 games in hand over each!! :mad:

Yep,throw in the 2 goal lead at queens and we would be joint second.

OK, lets put a positive spin on it. Let's say we sort the inconsistancy out for next season and get these points on the board, that we have lost this season. Don't have so many dodgy pens given against us and on a more regular occurance, find our scoring boots..................good times are just around the corner.

OK, lets put a positive spin on it. Let's say we sort the inconsistancy out for next season and get these points on the board, that we have lost this season. Don't have so many dodgy pens given against us and on a more regular occurance, find our scoring boots..................good times are just around the corner.

dodgy pens, missing chances & other stuff like that even themselves out over the season. What we should be able to do at the start of every season is target where we can win points, and against 2 newly promoted part time teams (who lost their successful managers) we should have been looking for 10-12 points from each. Next season won't be so easy against Livvy though

dodgy pens, missing chances & other stuff like that even themselves out over the season. What we should be able to do at the start of every season is target where we can win points, and against 2 newly promoted part time teams (who lost their successful managers) we should have been looking for 10-12 points from each. Next season won't be so easy against Livvy though

I was thinking about these swines the other day :mad2: ..thats a defo no no for an away day..utter baws..i'm hoping that they are now spending within their means :thinking:

Good. From memory we have only had two pens this season . 9 games left, so if it evens out over the season, we must have at least 7 more pens coming our way before the season ends !!