Cricket World Cup

gianlucatoni

no, pakistan are going to win it. big boom boom afridi has got a lot of players who are crap, but he's rabble rouser. i want them to do it. he's got that boy afeez, who was crap, told him to be patient, kept doing it. boy keeps scoring 70, 80. pakistan arent good but afridi has got them playing good cricket. they are the team to beat. afridi is the asian john lambie.BOOM BOOM AFRIDI!!!!!

see my pal fergy, thats his home ground. he plays for grange. they are puttin up a temp stand to deal with those games. bought it off hibs when they built their new stand. its a temp stand. but people have to start supporting scottish cricket. do u know more people play cricket than rugby in scotland? people have to start playin and stop it being an association sport. we have to stike, and play and scare teams like india and sri lanka

Cricket?

How do you tell who's won??

erm - the team that scores most runs - simples! :D

no, pakistan are going to win it. big boom boom afridi has got a lot of players who are crap, but he's rabble rouser. i want them to do it. he's got that boy afeez, who was crap, told him to be patient, kept doing it. boy keeps scoring 70, 80. pakistan arent good but afridi has got them playing good cricket. they are the team to beat. afridi is the asian john lambie.BOOM BOOM AFRIDI!!!!!

Pakistan are chokers!

see my pal fergy, thats his home ground. he plays for grange. they are puttin up a temp stand to deal with those games. bought it off hibs when they built their new stand. its a temp stand. but people have to start supporting scottish cricket. do u know more people play cricket than rugby in scotland? people have to start playin and stop it being an association sport. we have to stike, and play and scare teams like india and sri lanka

Been through at the Grange many a time - for the big internationals v Pakistan, England and the Aussies there were about 6k in the ground - mostly steamin on the free cockspur rum (from the rum shack!) and the free Deuchars beer (with free tokens from the dude dressed up as a pint of heavy) - plus if you were a rather unscrupulous individual you might go down the road a bit and jump over the wall for free! :thumbsup2:

Will be good to play the WC winners so soon after the tournament though! :D

India's gonna win it. No doubts whatsoevah...

India are chokers and aw - Tendulkar and their middle order are saving their bacon at the moment as their nos 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all firing blanks.

SA choked today and NZ have plateued above their true level - sri lanka will rip NZ to shreds after tearing england apart. :thumbsup2:

Why is there no pinned "West of Scotland Cricket Club" topic, while Glasgow Warriors have?

Sig - there are a number of clubs closer to Firhill than WoS CC - Hillhead CC at Hughenden, Glasgow University Staff CC at Garscube and the Temple Young Team CC at Morrisons Car Park, Anniesland. :thumbsup2:

Anyway here's the website for West - http://www.westofscotlandcricketclub.co.uk/ - maybe they'll send you out a shirt this year :lol:

Edited by gianlucatoni

Sig - there are a number of clubs closer to Firhill than WoS CC - Hillhead CC at Hughenden, Glasgow University Staff CC at Garscube and the Temple Young Team CC at Morrisons Car Park, Anniesland. :thumbsup2:

Anyway here's the website for West - http://www.westofscotlandcricketclub.co.uk/ - maybe they'll send you out a shirt this year :lol:

When I was studying at the University of Glasgow, I could not go to Firhill because of study and illness.

I hope to visit every home game at Firhill, and visit Hampden in Scotland match and Queen's Park game, and want to watch West of Scotland Cricket Club.

I've found "Glasgow Accies".

http://www.glasgowaccies.cc/

But I do not understand in which tier they are playing. Which is the closest to Firhill in the teams of the Scottish top flight?

I've found "Glasgow Accies".

http://www.glasgowaccies.cc/

But I do not understand in which tier they are playing. Which is the closest to Firhill in the teams of the Scottish top flight?

I've found.

Clydesdale Cricket Club is in Glasgow and in the top flight (SNCL Premier).

http://www.clydesdalecricket.org.uk/

I try to get the Clydesdale Cricket Club shirt and cap.

erm - the team that scores most runs - simples! :D

Pakistan are chokers!

Been through at the Grange many a time - for the big internationals v Pakistan, England and the Aussies there were about 6k in the ground - mostly steamin on the free cockspur rum (from the rum shack!) and the free Deuchars beer (with free tokens from the dude dressed up as a pint of heavy) - plus if you were a rather unscrupulous individual you might go down the road a bit and jump over the wall for free! :thumbsup2:

Will be good to play the WC winners so soon after the tournament though! :D

India are chokers and aw - Tendulkar and their middle order are saving their bacon at the moment as their nos 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all firing blanks.

SA choked today and NZ have plateued above their true level - sri lanka will rip NZ to shreds after tearing england apart. :thumbsup2:

Pakistan are not chokers! it takes more dikc to win the 20/20 world cup and they dun that. they're are in a bit of turmoil but they seem to be in this tournament all guns blazing and tryin to make a statement. they have momentum and they gubbed the aussies (the real pommes) (don't know why aussie call the english the pommes when the aussie's are the pommes, coz it was their forefathers who weren't clever enough to get off with their crimes so ended up prisoners of her magesty and sent to australia)

India for the win tomorrow.

I have a day off work and will be spending it at my mate’s house where his dad (1st generation Indian and massive cricket fan) will be laying on unlimited amounts of lager and single malt accompanied by home made samosas, pakora, kebabs and curry.

Can't wait.

I have a day off work and will be spending it at my mate’s house where his dad (1st generation Indian and massive cricket fan) will be laying on unlimited amounts of lager and single malt accompanied by home made samosas, pakora, kebabs and curry.

Can't wait.

Hmm, I can certainly see why it would be worth pretending to be a cricket fan in those circumstances...

Can't wait.

Jeezo!!!! How old is he???!!!!????