Just Gossip From

jonboy

Was chatting to him today and seemingly Harkins will either be at St Johnstone or playing for Aberdeen at the end of the season.

and our playing budget will be drastically reduced next season, which I think we all knew about already(Corkys own words)Kinda depressing aint it!

Was chatting to him today and seemingly Harkins will either be at St Johnstone or playing for Aberdeen at the end of the season.

and our playing budget will be drastically reduced next season, which I think we all knew about already(Corkys own words)Kinda depressing aint it!

What is his assessment of Bannigan in terms of him being a first team player for us next season?

What is his assessment of Bannigan in terms of him being a first team player for us next season?

Reckons Bannigan is going to be a good player and as he said that Mccall is spot on with his theory of giving these young players time to bed in. Getting used to first team football in "small doses" as these youngsters will probably make up the nucleus of the team in the upcoming season.

Robbo is likely to be away as well, due to the wage he is on.

Edited by jonboy

Yes, if the fee is above what they paid us. So around £125k/£150k + & we would get 25%. Whether it's 25% of the total fee, or the profit, I'm not sure.

Since the Cheats comfortably outbid the SPL sides who were supposedly interested when Harkins first signed for them, it's not really very likely he'll go for a higher fee, is it? Our only chance of getting any worthwhile money would be if some English club came into the bdding, I think.

Since the Cheats comfortably outbid the SPL sides who were supposedly interested when Harkins first signed for them, it's not really very likely he'll go for a higher fee, is it? Our only chance of getting any worthwhile money would be if some English club came into the bdding, I think.

I'd be surprised if he went for over £150k.

Yes, if the fee is above what they paid us. So around £125k/£150k + & we would get 25%. Whether it's 25% of the total fee, or the profit, I'm not sure.

Where has this 'if it's more than what they paid for him' stuff come from? As far as I was aware it would be 25% of any future transfer fee.

See here I know, the words are from Cowan...but still

What I was wondering tho, did Harkins signa 2 year deal wi the trialists or was it 3 years?

Where has this 'if it's more than what they paid for him' stuff come from? As far as I was aware it would be 25% of any future transfer fee.

See here I know, the words are from Cowan...but still

What I was wondering tho, did Harkins signa 2 year deal wi the trialists or was it 3 years?

McCall said it at the JT meet the manager night, he didn't say it seperate to anything, just something I picked up whilst he was talking.