Cheats Never Win

Hot Shot

get over it

Suck my ear lobe, or some other boneless dangly bit

get over what? the fact they cheated in the competition against us? I didn't realise it was something that needed getting over,and so therefore didn't realise you weren't allowed to mention it again, not even in a bit of wordplay as a topic heading before I announced that UTD have lifted the cup.

Think you need to get over yourself Meg

About time we had a go at that trophy - a wee day out at Hampden would be nice again. Thought RossCo were poor today, or rather found out - Duncheat Utd closed them down and looked a lot more incisive, and Conway is a player - I thought that at Firhill. At least that virus ridden sh*tpipe Casilunuovo didn't get on the pitch.

Suck my ear lobe, or some other boneless dangly bit

get over what? the fact they cheated in the competition against us? I didn't realise it was something that needed getting over,and so therefore didn't realise you weren't allowed to mention it again, not even in a bit of wordplay as a topic heading before I announced that UTD have lifted the cup.

Think you need to get over yourself Meg

"a bad man punched the ball in the net & we got put out the cup & the bad mans team won the cup"

thats how pathetic some people go on about things. cheating happens by all teams & players, our own included

suck your own ear lobe or whatever you can reach

"a bad man punched the ball in the net & we got put out the cup & the bad mans team won the cup"

thats how pathetic some people go on about things. cheating happens by all teams & players, our own included

thumb? :thumbsup2:

Can I just ask, are younot bothered about it? At all?

I'm not exactly spitting blood myself, but it does stick in my craw a wee bit.

Not saying we would have won the cup if it hadn't happened, as that would be stupid, but we never even got the chance. Not entirely because of it, but it played a large part in the outcome of that game.

Guest grahamgibsonlickedmyaero

the game finished 2-0 and we were well beaten.

if buchanan had punched it in and we had won the cup there would have not been a sniff from you.

david goodwillie is an outstanding player. so is craig conway.

well done dundee united.

the game finished 2-0 and we were well beaten.

if buchanan had punched it in and we had won the cup there would have not been a sniff from you.

david goodwillie is an outstanding player. so is craig conway.

well done dundee united.

We were most certainly not "well beaten"!

Casanova cheated to put them 1-0 up. We then missed four glorious chances to get back in the game, or indeed take the lead, and dominated most of the possession. Goodboaby then broke and scored a very good goal in the last few minutes after we had thrown everyone forward trying to get an equaliser.

If you don't want to be bitter then that's fine - well done you. And I'm happy for United that they won yesterday - don't mind any team winning that isn't the OF, so fair play to them. But don't try and re-write history of that game at Firhill - we should have beaten them anyway but that handball had a huge part to play in us getting knocked out.

We were most certainly not "well beaten"!

Casanova cheated to put them 1-0 up. We then missed four glorious chances to get back in the game, or indeed take the lead, and dominated most of the possession. Goodboaby then broke and scored a very good goal in the last few minutes after we had thrown everyone forward trying to get an equaliser.

If you don't want to be bitter then that's fine - well done you. And I'm happy for United that they won yesterday - don't mind any team winning that isn't the OF, so fair play to them. But don't try and re-write history of that game at Firhill - we should have beaten them anyway but that handball had a huge part to play in us getting knocked out.

There is a difference between saying "forget about being cheated, these things happen" and saying "you would have been happy if we'd cheated and won." The first is a reasonable point of view, though not one you'd necessarily agree with. The latter is an insult - at least I'd take it as an insult, well done you for not getting upset by it.

For myself I'd hate it if we won - or were helped to win - by one of our players cheating. At the time we got beat Dundee Utd were struggling to find form and if we'd got a little oursleves that day we might have won ... we were definitely worth a replay. Their second goal - the non-cheating one - came when we were chasing the game, throwing most of our players forward to try to get something. We were not outplayed.

One point - nothing much has been said - except very briefly and using the word "controversial" (instead of saying "cheat" openly) - about it in the media but you can be sure that if and Old Firm team had the same thing happen to them the media up here would be having screaming fits about it.

Edited by Mr Bunny

the final score was 2-0 dundee united.

we completely bottled it. and didnt deserve to win..

UNITED UNITED UNITED

the final score was 2-0 dundee united.

we completely bottled it. and didnt deserve to win..

UNITED UNITED UNITED

Congratulations on a half decent attempt at a wind up. You very nearly had me biting.

I think you may have a virus - please lie down and contact NHS 24 to find out you are a actually a bit <doolally>

im pleased dundee united won.

the cheating is a complete non issue (buchanan and corcoran dive all the time).

admin1 would not have tolerated this.

Edited by mod4
mod4 doesn't tolerate it either, now quit it both of you!