Paatelainen Resigns

kni

Whos in the frame to take over?

Usual suspects...McPherson, Chisholm, John Hughers, Jimmy Calderwood again?

OR McCall?? Actually I wonder if they will appoint a temporary manager and then go for John McGlynn at the end of the season. I've thought he was bound to get the call to a bigger club sooner or later.

Edited by Mr Bunny

OR McCall?? Actually I wonder if they will appoint a temporary manager and then got for John McGlynn at the end of the season. I've thought he was bound to get the call to a bigger club sooner or later.

Apparetnly Mixus assistant Kenny Shields is not going over to Finland with Mixu and is taking temporary charge of Killie for the rest of the season, would presume if he seems to do well he will also throw his name into the hat

OR McCall?? Actually I wonder if they will appoint a temporary manager and then got for John McGlynn at the end of the season. I've thought he was bound to get the call to a bigger club sooner or later.

Would McGlynn stay with Rovers if they get promoted? I hate to admit it but Barry Smith has done a great job at Dundee in very difficult circumstances. His name should be added to the list of the usual suspects.

Would McGlynn stay with Rovers if they get promoted? I hate to admit it but Barry Smith has done a great job at Dundee in very difficult circumstances. His name should be added to the list of the usual suspects.

:blink:

I wouldn't be surprised if their lowest-paid first team player is getting paid more every week than our top earner. What exactly have been the very difficult circumstances? They shed some reserves and fringe players, but had to sell only one of their best players (Griffiths). They are still taking on new players, albeit under the disguise of "trialists".

I reckon they'll let Harkins go without a fee at the end of the season so he can recoup the money owed to him by Dundee by way of a signing on fee.

Under such a scenario, a move back to England (probably Division Two, possibly One) would be the most likely option.