Pre Season Friendlies.

Wee Gus

This season sadly finished in Perth, and a general flatness has engulfed us. The uncertainty of manager, budgets etc. Surely now is the time to be planning a decent pre-season run of games. Give us all a bit of enthusiasm, and crucially, a decent away trip. Whitley Bay ? York ? even Stornoway !!!.

This season sadly finished in Perth, and a general flatness has engulfed us. The uncertainty of manager, budgets etc. Surely now is the time to be planning a decent pre-season run of games. Give us all a bit of enthusiasm, and crucially, a decent away trip. Whitley Bay ? York ? even Stornoway !!!.

ill try and arrange a game with my team and the jags.. and yous can all come over to new zealand. is that a decent enough trip lol

thats one thing i dont get. which as much relation as scotland and new zealand. we never have any friends between the 2 nations. i understand like cost n that. but we did play japan

back to the topic at hand. can it be like football manager and we can play werder bremen lol.

The budget will limit trips to Scotland or northern England. Our level is Blue Square Premier so we could try Fleetwood Town, Barrow, Darlington or York City.

In League 2, Morecambe would be a good day out. It's also a classic example of how architects can get stadium design badly wrong.

I don't see us going anywhere, trips cost money the club dosen't have.

I would rather the cost of a pre-season trip was put towards the cost of a good player.

Invite clubs to Firhill for a weekend tournment, say

Friday night, PT v Championship Side

Saturday noon, Dutch Club v German Club

Sunday 3pm the Losers Play

Sunday 6pm the Winners Play

I would rather the cost of a pre-season trip was put towards the cost of a good player.

That ought to sort out the pitch for the rest of the season.

B)

Lancaster again please or Blyth Spartans. Somewhere we can get a train to easily but far enough for a day trip or overnight if required.

Belfast would be good as well :D

Blackpool. :thumbsup2:

Fleetwood Town! B)

The budget will limit trips to Scotland or northern England. Our level is Blue Square Premier so we could try Fleetwood Town, Barrow, Darlington or York City.

In League 2, Morecambe would be a good day out. It's also a classic example of how architects can get stadium design badly wrong.

Oh yes! (a la Churchill dug).

I suspect that the pitch may not be ready (relaid?) until the start of the season. We may need to play a few pre-season games away from Firhill. If we can't afford trips, we may have to use other teams' grounds.