Partick Thistle Need A Manager

phoenix1876

1/Grand idea about the bing :thumbsup2: . As manager I'd go with the floral clock but insist on it being digital.

2/A hedge.

a)I'd also favour a Brechin style hedge to run the length of the pitch opposite the JHS. I'm no horticulturalist but I believe beech would be suitable as there's no thorns and little chance of a player's top snarling-up.

b)The teams could run out thru a natural archway in the hedge. I as a manager, apart from results, want to see the product we serve up more ascetically pleasing and I strongly believe that a beech hedge is a must in modern football.

c)Get rid of those tacky dugouts and get some decent wrought iron benches built into the hedge. I'd send Robert Reid to buy them out of Focus on pensioner's discount day.

d)As a manager I'm very ambitious and have big plans for Thistle. With that in mind I'd train the beech hedge such that it grows to the size of yon one up at Meikleour near Blairgowrie. That way the Main Stand can be knocked down by those propco people outwith the view of us supporters.

Whether we can grow the hedge to a suitable size in the timescale provided is a cause for concern that's why I, as a manager, would have a 50 year plan to take the Club forward.

3/ I'd appoint Gardner Speirs as my assistant not just for his vast football knowledge but also his name sounds like he knows a thing or two about hedges.

4/On matchdays I'm never sure whether I like a manager to be wearing a track suit or a flashy suit so I would wear a tailored jacket with tracky bottoms.

If we can find a loophole in the laws of the game we could build a maze on the pitch. Only our own players would know their way round it and it would give us a terrific advantage (naturally fans would have to stick to the higher seats in the ground to see what was going on). Build it out of bamboo - technically that's a kind of grass so we might get away with it. Also we could use it as wildlife preserve for pandas when no games are played.

Edited by Mr Bunny

If we can find a loophole in the laws of the game we could build a maze on the pitch. Only our own players would know their way round it and it would give us a terrific advantage (naturally fans would have to stick to the higher seats in the ground to see what was going on). Build it out of bamboo - technically that's a kind of grass so we might get away with it. Also we could use it as wildlife preserve for pandas when no games are played.

I e mailed the Club with something similar to that months ago. Still awaiting the courtesy of a reply :angry:

You apply for the job.

Shock & Horror you get it

what changes would you make, tactics wise, who would you sign given a budget of 0 lol

what improvements would you make

Do you mean that the current manager really does not do his job well?

I think that PTFC shoud pay more money for defenders, not manager.