Erskine Song?

iang5512

Liverpool fans have been singing this to maxi rodriguez, I was thinking we could use it for erskine. It's to the theme from heartbeat and goes "Chrissy oh chrissy erskine runs down the wing for... dododododododododo. Listen to Liverpool in the link below

There is only one Erskine song and it is "Erskine for Scotland"

C'mon mate, surely we can do better than that!!!

Ok I admit I'm biased but liverpool do have some cracking songs for some of their players....maxi and the "I just can't get enough" song for suarez.

bout time we came up with some good uns for some of the lads playing for us.

One of my favourite moments at Firhill, shortly after an Erskine goal. A few of us start singing "Erskine for Scotland" and a guy across from us asks (without a hint of irony) "are you serious?"

I couldn't believe it either, why would they possibly think we were joking?

It's been a while since any new songs (as opposed to a simple chant) have emerged and caught on. Remember the Trigger Wonderland song, and the Archiebald (Robin Hood tune) ditty? Excellent songs. The last one that we had, with its slightly quirky overtones, was probably the one praising Gary Harkins. Since then, it's been a simple "Liam Buchanan (clap clap clap), or Dooooolan, Dooooolan.....

Here's hoping that the creative musical minds in the shed come up with some Eurovision-standard new ones for the new season.

It's been a while since any new songs (as opposed to a simple chant) have emerged and caught on. Remember the Trigger Wonderland song, and the Archiebald (Robin Hood tune) ditty? Excellent songs. The last one that we had, with its slightly quirky overtones, was probably the one praising Gary Harkins. Since then, it's been a simple "Liam Buchanan (clap clap clap), or Dooooolan, Dooooolan.....

Here's hoping that the creative musical minds in the shed come up with some Eurovision-standard new ones for the new season.

You obviously never heard the Marc Corcoran song, or the more recent What's the story wi Balatoni song to the tune of Ballamory.

Strange, but no, I don't remember hearing either of those.

Maybe I'm getting a bit corned beef.

To be fair the Balatoni one was only really sang at Dingwall...but the Corcoran one last season was a bit of a regular til we all realised he was garbage.

He plays on the left,

He plays on the riiiight,

Marc Corcoran.....makes Harkins look sh!te.

To be fair the Balatoni one was only really sang at Dingwall...but the Corcoran one last season was a bit of a regular til we all realised he was garbage.

He plays on the left,

He plays on the riiiight,

Marc Corcoran.....makes Harkins look sh!te.

That sounds about right for Erskine!

Simply change Giggs for Chris (or The Bridge) and it works perfectly ;)

Ah, i was thinking along the lines of Erskine. No matter how much I hate the Old Firm they do have some good songs for players and even Just Can't Get Enough is good, shame they ruined it.

I've cracked it....to the tune of the conga, do do do Big Bird Chrissy Erskine. Blackpool sing it for Gary Taylor-Fletcher

Do do do Jackie Macnamara works perfectly.

The songbook needs some new player related entries next season for sure. Problem being most of the best player songs work better with foreign names, you can do more with Suarez than Rowson for example.

Do do do Jackie Macnamara works perfectly.

The songbook needs some new player related entries next season for sure. Problem being most of the best player songs work better with foreign names, you can do more with Suarez than Rowson for example.

Jaggy Mac has the red n yellow army song, i'm sure we could recycle the baldy ******* song (it still hurts to say his name) and as someone said earlier the Trigger song, just a case of finding the right person. Plus i'm sure if the manky mob can find old songs that can be turned into mildly clever football songs then i'm sure the jags fans can come up with brilliant ones.

Read a quote from Jaggy Mac referring to Chris as "Squidy"..........surely we can come up with something involving that as opposed to "the bridge" !!

A reference to his resemblence to Squidward out of Spongebob, others prefer big bird but most prefer The Bridge...think the bridge has more mileage re songs :)

There was a thread on here a while back trying to get a song going for Scott Fox. Someone suggested singing his name to the same tune that Wolves fans use for Sylvain Ebanks-Blake (I cannae mind the name of the song). I think that would work pretty well but I have yet to hear it sung at Firhill.