St Mirren Pre-Season

iang5512

One down, Queens, Clyde and Stirling, all away, to go.

http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/News/latestnews.php?subaction=showfull&id=1306424710&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Been posted on our Main Site we are due to play the Mighty Jags on JULY 9TH, is that likely to be at Firhill or one of the Junior grounds/training pithes? Micky Mellon is our Manager, from Paisley I believe.Looking forward to the game if I can get time off for it,pity I'm not still working down Scotstoun.

Edited by codofthenorth

http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/News/latestnews.php?subaction=showfull&id=1306424710&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Been posted on our Main Site we are due to play the Mighty Jags on JULY 9TH, is that likely to be at Firhill or one of the Junior grounds/training pithes? Micky Mellon is our Manager, from Paisley I believe.Looking forward to the game if I can get time off for it,pity I'm not still working down Scotstoun.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup2:

I note the "Partick Thistle provides the opposition on Saturday 9th July. Supporters are advised this game may be behind closed doors."

I'm guessing that's because the Firhill pitch may not be ready that early in July and we'll then be looking for another venue. :unsure:

Pity we aren't away to Fleetwood, then followed by an away game to Blackpool. :(

Bit strange to announce a friendly as has been done when it's not even clear at the moment if we'll be able to go watch it. Checking their website they are training in Stirling for the week, so the game will no doubt be in that area.