Derek Lyle

Lindau

I happen to agree with your comments about Lyle. The guy hasn't been tried yet and if he had been a contracted player with us I'd expect the Club to stand by him up until his trial. But you seem to contradict yourself by then condemning an ex player by pure assumption. You might not get anyone on here to bet against it but it's still an assumption all the same.

Hypocrisy and snobbery often go hand in hand. Yet to meet anyone, myself included, who doesn't suffer from the odd outbreak of either affliction. :)

Whats happened to, innocent utill proven guilty, or does that not apply anymore? or have i got it all wrong?

It's no real surprise to see the forum sweetie wives falling over each other to condemn the actions of a man who hasn't even been found guilty.

Why was there no fuss made of Liam Buchannan - a man who was swanning around in top of the range cars as a direct result of his father's drug dealing activities. There was certainly no shortage of bad publicity for the club there.

What about cheeky "Celtic daft" Chic Chanley? No one seemed bothered about his off field behaviour when he was with us.

Should we just release any player with a criminal conviction? I'd like to hear the moral crusaders thoughts on that.

The snobbery on here at times is embarassing.

I remember when the story first broke about his Dad there where idiots on here calling for Liam's head...anyway anyone that thinks its only Derek Lyle involved in this kind of thing is living in cloud cuckoo land....Drugs are absolutely rife throughout the community so there will be numerous players who could be involved or know someone who is

I remember when the story first broke about his Dad there where idiots on here calling for Liam's head...anyway anyone that thinks its only Derek Lyle involved in this kind of thing is living in cloud cuckoo land....Drugs are absolutely rife throughout the community so there will be numerous players who could be involved or know someone who is

That is very much so, we are at times oblivious to all this.