Nomads - Player Sponsorship

A wee note to say "The Nomads" are trying to raise funds again to sponsor a player. Same thing will be £10 a pop and that will give one draw at end of season to see who can win the strip. Remember the more you put in then the more chance you have of winning.

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/4016-player-sponsorship/

Please PM me for details and I will give you my paypal account. I've started the ball rolling so at the moment the country representation is

England - £20.

Scotland - £0

Australia - £0

New Zealand - £0

Ireland - £0

Other countries to be added - £0

Been away the weekend so playing catchup but current standings and they will be changing very soon are

1. England - £40

2. Germany - £30

3. Scotland - £20

4. Japan - £10

5. Australia - £0

6. New Zealand - £0

7. Ireland (North&South) - £0

8. Middle East - £0

9. US/Canada - £0

10. Other - £0

SigeSige's put in a tenner!! He is real after all :thinking:

Edited by Vom Itorium

We are at £180 for donations sent or promised so need an extra push to get to the magic number for the shirt. Thanks to all who have donated and thanks to those in advance who can donate some money. Remember the end of season draw will give you the chance to win the sponsored jersey and if available get to meet the player at end of season game.

£10 donation = 1 entry in the draw so the more multiples of ten = more draws with a better chance you have of winning.

Received another tenner from the Russian Federation which was a nice surprise and a couple of cheques have been promised. To get up to the magic number I will be offering an additional special prize to be announced tonight so there will be a chance of winning 2 potential prizes to the lucky people. I can feel the anticipation in the air already.