Stenhousemuir Pictures Posted!

Main Stand and a sore back last week, Floodlight pylon and vertigo this week..... what cunning stunt are you gonna pull next week Jim??? :D

Unfortunately, probably none Will. I discovered that my sore back last week is the result of a degenerative spine condition (no jokes, folks). It's either osteoporosis or one other - they're running tests, which brought about yesterday's shots as a kind of "last hoorah" for different types of shots. My next "cunning stunt" (always loved that spoonerism ;) ) will probably to try and find a good orthopaedic chair for photographers. One very touching thing is that since I found out about my condition, I've had offers from a few very lovely people to carry my camera bag for me when it gets too much. The simplest unselfish gestures can reach through the hardest of hearts. My heartfelt respects go out to them.

Edited to add: - When I said, "no spine jokes please", I forgot to say best of luck finding any new fish puns to suit. :P

Edited by Clinically Depressed

• Members
One very touching thing is that since I found out about my condition, I've had offers from a few very lovely people to carry my camera bag for me when it gets too much.

That Tommy Taylor bloke really is an all round good guy! :D

p.s. You must have one very red napper after Saturdays efforts!!! :thumbsup2: