New Signing Completed

JamesG

You're an idiot.

Sound use of the apostorphe, but generally lacking in depth. I'm a great fan of the apostrophe, so we'll call it a generous 7 out of 10. Don't let it go to your head though, there's certainly room for improvement.

Might I recommend adding a bit of substance next time, and perhaps a well placed semi- colon?

Sound use of the apostorphe, but generally lacking in depth. I'm a great fan of the apostrophe, so we'll call it a generous 7 out of 10. Don't let it go to your head though, there's certainly room for improvement.

Might I recommend adding a bit of substance next time, and perhaps a well placed semi- colon?

Should it not be apostrophé? I know for a fact that there is no space between the - and colon. It's early though so an 8 out of 10 for you Mr Scone ;)

What's an onanist? Feel like an idiot for not knowing :(

Hopefully this guy proves us all wrong, the most positive thing one Stirling fan said of him when I asked about him on another forum was "He's not in our team this year". Not a good sign if he's considered rotten by a team who were probably the worst team I have ever seen us play in that 6-1 win earlier this year.

Should it not be apostrophé? I know for a fact that there is no space between the - and colon. It's early though so an 8 out of 10 for you Mr Scone ;)

What's an onanist? Feel like an idiot for not knowing :(

Ah, hoisted by my own petard, coupled with the smallness of my keys; sometimes, it seems that size really does matter. Before anyone asks, a petard is a small explosive device - in other words, to be blown up by one's own bomb (note the use of the possessive apostrophe above).

As for "onanism", think "self pleasure". Apparently Henry Kellog originally thought that his newly invented Corn Flakes would put an end to all that, but he seems to have been mistaken.

Edited by stolenscone

You are an onanist.

I'm becoming more and more convinced you're a WUM with every post. That, or someone with a very narrow view of football.

Craig Thomson's departure left a gaping hole in Hearts' backline which McGowan has filled. He's just followed up a man-of-the-match performance at Ibrox with an excellent showing against Paksi. He is Hearts' first-choice right back.

With regards to Gallagher, does anyone think it he may have decided to look elsewhere, rather than us withdrawing an offer (was one even made?)? Perhaps there was something on the table but he and his agent decided he could do better.

Ah, hoisted by my own petard, coupled with the smallness of my keys; sometimes, it seems that size really does matter. Before anyone asks, a petard is a small explosive device - in other words, to be blown up by one's own bomb (note the use of the possessive apostrophe above).

As for "onanism", think "self pleasure". Apparently Henry Kellog originally thought that his newly invented Corn Flakes would put an end to all that, but he seems to have been mistaken.

:o you sayin he called him a winker?

Been first choice for Hearts first two games. Nothing to suggest that he won't keep his place in the starting xi for time being. Also Kni, and this is not a dig at you, but Jackie did not let Gallacher go. He got a better opportunity and went and tried it. If that move fell through then maybe there is a chance a move to us could yet happen.

[/quote

Gallagher had Doncaster arranged before he went to thistle which out of courtesy had to keep , he never got a contract down to Doncaster looking for more experience at that level he's now back up and is lookin for a club at moment

We can't have a team full of just potential, some will fulfil it, some won't. We need some experience too.

We need defenders tho.

I still dont know the fall out from Baloteli and Patons's red cards.

Id feel so much better with a boy like Declan against Dundee than Robetson.

And Declan looked like a strong and smart boy. A shaggy in the making.

Definitely Decl erm Tony.

Hahha love it tho to b fair we have no real depth in defence kinni is a worry balatoni is six months Scott Robertson played shit in a shit team last year (plus sees himself as a midfielder more)and Archie canni b fit so defender wouldn't b a bad idea

Definitely Decl erm Tony.

Hahha love it tho to b fair we have no real depth in defence kinni is a worry balatoni is six months Scott Robertson played shit in a shit team last year (plus sees himself as a midfielder more)and Archie canni b fit so defender wouldn't b a bad idea