Jim Jeffries Sacked...

stuart_adam

Jim jeffries sacked by Hearts

Gone...

oh and Craig Thomson moves to Romanov's Other team Kaunas after being sacked By Romanov at Hearts...

Craig Thomson to Kaunas

Im glad this isnt our club.

New Jags boss??? Along with Joey Barton on a free transfer??? And obvoiusly Bellamy said no to Celtic for the Jags!!!!!!

It is ridiculous to sack Jeffries at this time. Only the unemployed would be desperate enough to apply. Billy Davies and Jimmy Calderwood would be obvious candidates. Personally, I'd like Hearts to take Levein back.

Joey Barton will have a few options in the EPL. He is the sort of player that Arsenal need to put some much-needed steel in midfield. I can't wait for Barton to lift the lid on the unrest in the Newcastle dressing room.

oh and Craig Thomson moves to Romanov's Other team Kaunas after being sacked By Romanov at Hearts...

Craig Thomson to Kaunas

What a nightmare, I was in Kaunas last year and it seems a dull, boring place. I suppose it's better than he deserves right enough.

I wonder what would happen if this boy turns out to be a world-beater in 3-4 years. Would he get picked for Scotland? A possible dilemma for a future Scotland manager.

What a nightmare, I was in Kaunas last year and it seems a dull, boring place. I suppose it's better than he deserves right enough.

I wonder what would happen if this boy turns out to be a world-beater in 3-4 years. Would he get picked for Scotland? A possible dilemma for a future Scotland manager.

Makes you wonder if the situation regards Thomson was one of the reasons behind Jefferies getting sacked, or asked to go upstairs or whatever the hell is going on over there.

Always thought Jefferies handled the matter well but the Mad Hatter made life so difficult for him. Think we all thought Thomson was away, now he's being loaned out to an Eastern european mob........he could have a field day out there and maybe get his football back on track too!

Lithuanian women are hot.

I've noticed that whenever mad Vlad presses the self-destruct button, that horrible little cretin George Foulkes is always on hand for a quote, forever bumping his gums about how Romanov is killing the club and how bad he is for Scottish football. He was quite happy to kiss his arse during Burley's reign until he was booted out on his erse. I'll always remember his cringeworthy "Irreconcilible differences" speech when they bagged Burley.

Embarrassing arse of a man.

I've noticed that whenever mad Vlad presses the self-destruct button, that horrible little cretin George Foulkes is always on hand for a quote, forever bumping his gums about how Romanov is killing the club and how bad he is for Scottish football. He was quite happy to kiss his arse during Burley's reign until he was booted out on his erse. I'll always remember his cringeworthy "Irreconcilible differences" speech when they bagged Burley.

:o Damn you. sir. How can you say such a thing

Couldn't agree more.

As for Vlad, he gets away with it cos he has Hearts by the balls financially, but also because his "sfa mafia" rantings are lapped up and accepted by many in the Hearts support who believe that everybody in the sfa and the weegie West coast conspire against them. A bit like Celtic really, only with them it's an anti-Irish perceived bias. It will never change, but they're only holding themselves back. I dislike Hearts almost as much as the ugly sisters, but feel some pity too. Too much inbreeding perhaps. Bless.