Dear Old Firm

cleveland steamer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you listen to the radio clyde phone in tomorrow night.

Why wait traynors on rd scotland at ten the old firm are a joke super ally neil lennon this is only the begining the oldfirm are to blame for a lot that is wrong with football in scotland.

Dear Rangers and Celtic.

You are a disgrace to Scottish football.

Please **** off.

Yours

Craig

Nah, Scottish Football is a disgrace to Scottish Football. It's pish and it aint gona get better anytime soon. Not just the OF to blame, butit really does spell the end when teams like Sion and Maribor are knocking out our elite teams and Spurs are pumping Hearts one week and playing their youth team in the next leg.

Rip the whole sytem up, from grass roots level all the way through to SPL, and start all over again!

Make sure you listen to the radio clyde phone in tomorrow night.

That always brings out the morons, who will be wailing away. I'm surprised they are able to use a phone. Murdo McLeod said that both of them would go through, but wait till this time next year and it will be the same again. They will never learn.

I honestly don't know what they expected. They are unable to live with 3rd class European teams (2nd class ones are in the Champions League). It's brilliant, long may it continue. I simply cannot bring myself to wish these clubs well in Europe.

If the rest of the Scottish game has to make do with the money they have, with trying to bring through young players who can compete domestically, then hopefully the Old Firm will end up the same, they will be dragged towards a similar standard as other clubs. They will be a step ahead simply because of gate money and merchandise but they will be just another 2 Scottish clubs in an average-at-best league.

Scottish internationals will all be playing in England at a better level and will not want to sign for these clubs because they are pish. I'm fine with that, if the best young players from Scotland learn their trade in the SPL and then the elite move to England to further their careers, that's a good thing.

F*ck the co-efficient.

Nah, Scottish Football is a disgrace to Scottish Football. It's pish and it aint gona get better anytime soon. Not just the OF to blame, butit really does spell the end when teams like Sion and Maribor are knocking out our elite teams and Spurs are pumping Hearts one week and playing their youth team in the next leg.

Rip the whole sytem up, from grass roots level all the way through to SPL, and start all over again!

COULDN'T AGREE MORE :thumbsup2:

what does that mean?