Cops Hunt Strachan

Lindau

The fact that he isnt playing football now means that clubs have cottoned on to the fact that he is a thug and prone to being violent, especially to females....allegedly!!

Who wants to work or be around such an a***hole? He was never consistent anyway, but you'd need to be pretty special on the field to balance out the rest. Sadly, he can probably expect a bad end, and I assume his football career might be near it's end.

A free kick and was the best player on the park.

He had decent ability but never really worked at it. You clearly don't like him so like a spoiled child won't have a debate on the matter.

It's not a matter of liking him or not.it's my thinking he wasn't a good player.and still isn't.

Edited by thornwoodjag

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Didn't like him from the start, a horrible humanbeing.

Can see shades (of his football/fan treatment) in Erskine. People pandering to him because he can 'beat a man'.

Strachan had the potential to be not just a Thistle legend but a Scotland one.Regrettably he is one of the many young Glaswegians I have

watched & coached in some instances at various levels from primary schools,secondary schools,BB going back over 30 years who never fulfilled their

potential due to their choice of lifesyle which certainly is the case with Strachan.

I damn them all for wasting God given talents.

Flannigan can't even do the first part of that.

But don't let facts or anything stand in the way of what the majority tells you what to think though.

I've seen Flannigan score a few crackers for us.

I struggle to remember anything Adam Strachan did in a Jags shirt.

'The Cup' why do you seem to want to defend him at every chance? He HAD good potenial when D&G were managers, but did he fullfil it? No he didn't. Adam himself always said he preferred to play on the left and to cut in, this wasn't his best position though as he had no left foot. The best thing he ever done with his left foot was a cross for Roberts to score in the 5-2(?) win up in Dingwall. Apart from that really struggling to find anything else that good to merit your praise.

Outwith the game he was a nugget. Lived in Maryhill but couldn't hack it with they neds so ended up with those 'terrorising' Milingavie and Bearsden, the hard places that they are!

In my opinion Strachan wasn't completely without talent. That said, he only showed fleeting moments of potential; rarely more than that. The fact that he was given chances under three different management regimes of ours, each with entirely different outlooks on players' values, shows what a wee prick he was.

Some of the reported, and corroborated, stuff about his personal life really makes me wince, and although I'm all for individuals being given second chances, and occasionally a third, I don't think this wee runt deserves any further chances to show his very limited abilities in the pro game - certainly not within a good few miles of Firhill.

I struggle to remember anything Adam Strachan did in a Jags shirt.

...........hit a million crosses out of the park.....THE worst crosser of a ball I've ever seen play for us.I remember a game at Broadwood were he hit about six in a row into that stand behind the goal.The worst kind of footballer is the one who wastes their talent and refuses to work on what they've got.He'll look back with nothing but regret on his footballing career.

Nasty piece of work, pity we got rid of the wrong player after the escapade with Marc Smyth.

Only thing he did that really sticks out was the two he scored against Livingston, which was a bit of a novelty as he never scored as many as he should have!

No loss to football!

Nasty piece of work, pity we got rid of the wrong player after the escapade with Marc Smyth.

Only thing he did that really sticks out was the two he scored against Livingston, which was a bit of a novelty as he never scored as many as he should have!

No loss to football!

You've contradicted yourself more than once there so you're point of view can be safely disregarded.

He was a decent football player. One of the many things that annoyed me about "The minor's bigoted son from Fife" was that he wouldn't play him.

He's certainly got more ability that Flannigan.

I'm not saying that he is a nice guy. I'm saying that he was pretty decent in his spell with us and IMO is a better footballer than Flannigan.

A free kick and was the best player on the park.

He had decent ability but never really worked at it. You clearly don't like him so like a spoiled child won't have a debate on the matter.

Flannigan can't even do the first part of that.

But don't let facts or anything stand in the way of what the majority tells you what to think though.

You've contradicted yourself more than once there so you're point of view can be safely disregarded.

Me thinks you wish to dismiss the concensus of opinion - unless we bow to your pandering of this guy we are all wrong. :lol: