Paul Mcquade

potty trained

In light of Tommy Stewart, now he has a contract, being as slow as a week in the jail and being dislodged from the starting 11 by a guy from Peterborough Panel Beaters and Rust Grinders FC...

Maybe we should offer this guy facilities with the possibility of a contract?

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=6019

In light of Tommy Stewart, now he has a contract, being as slow as a week in the jail and being dislodged from the starting 11 by a guy from Peterborough Panel Beaters and Rust Grinders FC...

Maybe we should offer this guy facilities with the possibility of a contract?

i don't really know much of mcquade, is he a defender? we could do with a couple of defenders

In light of Tommy Stewart, now he has a contract, being as slow as a week in the jail and being dislodged from the starting 11 by a guy from Peterborough Panel Beaters and Rust Grinders FC... Maybe we should offer this guy facilities with the possibility of a contract?

Christie Elliot ? 2 goals in 2 games unbeaten since he came in i dont think we can complain to much about Elliot! Tommy played at a good level in Ireland and hopefully he can start to play alongside elliot and doohlan.

Its fox and worried about 2 games in a row he has made errors one costing us the 3 points, last season he was fantastic but he came to take the number 1 from halliwell and halliwell was on the bench always ready to step in so he kept fox on his toes. This season fox has established himself as number one but we have no one to push him imo scully is awful! as i said about shepheard who now plays for goldenhill under 21's

Christie Elliot ? 2 goals in 2 games unbeaten since he came in i dont think we can complain to much about Elliot! Tommy played at a good level in Ireland and hopefully he can start to play alongside elliot and doohlan.

Sorry, I was trying to add humour to the original post, whilst reflect the standard of player we have available.

anyways, he's signed for East Fife.

Going by what i have seen and heard of him, East Fife have got a great signing, could easily have played at 1st Div level.

Sorry, I was trying to add humour to the original post, whilst reflect the standard of player we have available.

anyways, he's signed for East Fife.

Going by what i have seen and heard of him, East Fife have got a great signing, could easily have played at 1st Div level.

But he has yet to play even 1 game in the 1st Div? Has played all of his football in the 2nd & 3rd Divisions, apart from 6 sub appearances for St. Mirren in the SPL.

It would appear there was a case of, in regards to this player, "well he's been released by a SPL team, so he must be better than what we have". He may be a good player, but he's yet to prove it at anything above 2nd & 3rd Division level.

But he has yet to play even 1 game in the 1st Div? Has played all of his football in the 2nd & 3rd Divisions, apart from 6 sub appearances for St. Mirren in the SPL.

It would appear there was a case of, in regards to this player, "well he's been released by a SPL team, so he must be better than what we have". He may be a good player, but he's yet to prove it at anything above 2nd & 3rd Division level.

admittedly, as i say, just going by what i've seen of him, and heard/read from st mirren fans, the consensus from them was, whilst a great squad player in the SPL, it was a step too far. but would easily get a game in the first division.

edited to add, he missed a lot of last year with an injury. the year before he scored 24 in 68 appearaances at Cowden.

och well, not to worry.

:thumbsup2:

Edited by potty trained