Scotland Game

Willjag

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.myp2p.bz/livesports.php

I've never used it, but it's the most common reply I see when people are looking for an online streaming of a match. Woz.

I just noticed this. myp2p.eu was closed down recently, and this is the first time I've seen it's replacement. There was only one link and it wasn't available yet, however recently whenever I have found links to watch streamed matches the sites have requested my mobile number and a £3 charge. I'm listening to Radio Scotland for now and if I find a working link I'll post it around 3pm.

Unbelievable!! :thumbdown:

Levein replaces Bardsley, playing well, with Wilson who has not played a competitive game this season. Wilson drifts in from left back. He loses his man who crosses for the Czech equaliser.

GTF!

Bardsley was injured, what do you want Levein to do?

Bardsley was injured, what do you want Levein to do?

He did not appear to be badly injured. Perhaps he could moved Berra across because Wilson was a total bombscare - slow, does not pick up his man and scared to tackle.

Levein had other options but could not pick his nose. He is blaming the referee but Wilson was his choice and responsible for both goals.

Edited by kni

We didn't deserve to win and a draw was a fair result.

The last two penalty decisions paper over the cracks and give Levein an excuse.

The SFA will continue to appoint managers who are just not up to it, the cheap option every time.

Spot on! In the second half, we just sat back very deep and let them attack us at will. It was like watching an away game. Levein's negative tactics are appalling. Indiscipline is also a factor. Brown, after his booking, was bottling out of tackles.

Edited by kni

Bardsley for Wilson is one of the most head scratching subs I've ever seen. Unless Bardsley was injured, as it wasn't like he was showing any sort of injury.

The BBC suggested that he had a calf strain but he did not appear to be struggling. That substitution cost us the game.