Bronksi Beat - Small Town Boy

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey

Edwym Collins - A Girl Like You

Primal Scream - Movin' On Up

Teenage Fanclub - Everything Flows

Biffy Clyro - Mountains

Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

Overall, that's fairly pish. I've learned from these four weeks that there are more songs from Scottish artists that I like, but they missed out some massive inclusions. Glasvegas in-front of Frightened Rabbit? Really?

Nae Idlewild,nae Trashcan Sinatras come on.Snow Patrol are Norn Irish can we no get the Undertones,SLF in.FFS!

ahhh a fellow SLF afficionado - takes me back to their 2 farewell gigs in newcxastle and in the toon at the Apollo - have recently rediscovered their inflammable material and nobodys heroes - pure class!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just watched the final choice on the STV player. It's all a bit cheesy but not terrible. I've got a best of the Proclaimers album somewhere (Scotland fan thing), but apart from that.... not in my record collection. Next time we should have 'Maggie Maggie You F******* C***, Maggie Maggie You F******* C**** by the Exploited'. Harrumph! Having said that I didn't vote, and AC-DC didn't win so all rockers must have ignored the voting system.

1. It should have been 5, if not 6 songs from each decade. 3 was woefully inadequate.

2. Of the 12 that were chosen, although not an entirely awful collection, but it falls woefully short of what could be considered the best 12 songs from Scottish artists from the past 4 decades.

3. Well seen the demographic of people who voted were from. Oh well.