Over The Years

Paolo

Can anyone remember tunes that the team ran out to over the years at Firhill since the days of the Whistling Tune? theres one tune from the eighties that i liked , but cant remember what its called, can anyone list most of the tunes ?

Thunderstruck ac/dc

Banana Strips sound track was around for ages

Danny Hatty (I think that was his name, no idea on the spelling) was the dj at Firhill early 70s and he played Whistling Jack Smith. I used to see him at oldies nights in dive bars around North Glasgow for years after, medallion man with very bad lines. Wonder what happened to him.

Danny Hatty (I think that was his name, no idea on the spelling) was the dj at Firhill early 70s and he played Whistling Jack Smith. I used to see him at oldies nights in dive bars around North Glasgow for years after, medallion man with very bad lines. Wonder what happened to him.

I believe he passed away a good few years ago. Just to be pedantic it was "Hattie"

I'd like to see the return of 'Congratulations' by Cliff Richard at the end of games we've won.

I remember heading down the stairs at the main stand when they struck that up to a chorus of 'fcuk off', bring that back would be worse torture than listening to the OF fannees griping about being victimised

I believe he passed away a good few years ago. Just to be pedantic it was "Hattie"

That's a shame. I used to enjoy Danny's record quizzes in the pubs when I were a lad. That was back when you needed twin decks and boxes and boxes of 45s to do a music quiz, not some pissy laptop and iTunes, with a link to the big screen tellies.