Cup, Jags Vs. Ict, 2002

Jaggernaut

Clearing out old VHS tapes, just watched the entire Sportscene coverage of the match, starting with ICT's trip through the snow to get to Glasgow, was it going to be on or not... They picked up keeper Nicky Walker en route. I'd forgotten that another Jags hero, Paul Ritchie, also played for ICT that day. Some awful defending by us (what's new), but two great goals, BMMMH and Shaggy.

The north stand was still under construction. Great to see the main stand, the JH stand, and the city end terracing all just about full, and the way the main stand almost rose when Shaggy's equalizer went in.

Also found my tape with Grasping the Thistle on it. Feeling pretty pleased!

Clearing out old VHS tapes, just watched the entire Sportscene coverage of the match, starting with ICT's trip through the snow to get to Glasgow, was it going to be on or not... They picked up keeper Nicky Walker en route. I'd forgotten that another Jags hero, Paul Ritchie, also played for ICT that day. Some awful defending by us (what's new), but two great goals, BMMMH and Shaggy.

The north stand was still under construction. Great to see the main stand, the JH stand, and the city end terracing all just about full, and the way the main stand almost rose when Shaggy's equalizer went in.

Also found my tape with Grasping the Thistle on it. Feeling pretty pleased![\b]

A great watch, thought I had lost my VHS copy of it, but eventually found it & got it put on a DVD. Now lost the DVD!

The search is on, but needles and haystacks and all that.

I've seen the PTTV VHS, on a drunken night in Newton Mearns, but the man in possession of it has no idea how to get it uploaded. Plus the quality isn't great so I'm sure the BBC footage would be much more desirable.

Also found my tape with Grasping the Thistle on it. Feeling pretty pleased!

I would love to see that ''grasping the Thistle'' also the ''scottish men'' documentry Thistle was in.

There was a Jags man had loads of stuff on ebay. Think I've still got them somewhere, or I could have left them in a pub where someone was returning them to.....

Had all that stuff, League Cup highlights and various spl games from 92/93.

If i find them I'll give a shout and see if a techie can pass them to the masses B)

Indeed if anyone is getting Grasping the thistle burned on DVD, or any tapes fromt that era. I'm sure there would be some cash in it, if the club were to distribute them?

Hmm, Dunno if the club could sell on what are basically pirated copies of commercially produced films/documentaries. Probably better if it's just among fans, though of course I would never condone that kind of thing.

Hmm, Dunno if the club could sell on what are basically pirated copies of commercially produced films/documentaries. Probably better if it's just among fans, though of course I would never condone that kind of thing.

Obviously the club would need to speak to the BBC about reproducing the tapes.

Maybe the BBC would supply an original copy?

Obviously the club would need to speak to the BBC about reproducing the tapes.

Maybe the BBC would supply an original copy?

I've always wondered why the tv companies don't offer to clubs all the old videos of matches (those that haven't been destroyed or wiped) to clubs for a modest fee. That would bring in some income to the companies for material that they never ever show, and also for clubs who could package all the old games and sell them to the punters.