Any Generous Person Who Can Buy For Me

sigesige00

Could the same person maybe buy us a few players? And a new stand at the bing?

don't need another new stand but a modern shed would be a step forward instead of grass

... while we're at it could some generous jags fan buy me a new car as none of the major glasgow car dealerships would appear to deliver cars to the southside of the city :thumbsup2:

don't need another new stand but a modern shed would be a step forward instead of grass

... while we're at it could some generous jags fan buy me a new car as none of the major glasgow car dealerships would appear to deliver cars to the southside of the city :thumbsup2:

Cycle to the dealership, dump the bike, jump in the car. Job done. And on your drive home you can scare the crap out of your former pushbiking chums by overtaking with millimetres to spare before gleefully waving the vickie at them :P;)

A wee car booter involving the sale of 1% of your replica fitba taps should raise far in excess of the dosh you require to purchase the items in question. Wahay - pishcase. :)

A wee car booter involving the sale of 1% of your replica fitba taps should raise far in excess of the dosh you require to purchase the items in question. Wahay - pishcase. :)

I have sold all tops of our rivals (SPL, SFL1) at Yahoo auction. (I do not regard the clubs of lower divisions as rivals.) I still want the tops of Buckie Thistle, Cove Rangers, Spartans, Edinburgh City, East Stirlingshire, Stenhousemuir, etc.

By the way the DPR Korea has failed to qualify for the World Cup qualifiers Asian Final round. Then I hope that the Republic of Korea fail to qualify in the last game of the 3rd round against Kuwait.

you would be much better gettin a lacoste one luuuuuuuuutttttttttt atttttt..help ye fit in in yon tough glesga streets :D

Cycle to the dealership, dump the bike, jump in the car. Job done. And on your drive home you can scare the crap out of your former pushbiking chums by overtaking with millimetres to spare before gleefully waving the vickie at them :P;)

... haha :thumbsup2: already prepped the bike for winter in the shed boyo - back on 4 wheels and driving sensibly making sure all my lycra clad bi-wheeled bravehearts are allowed plenty of space when I pass by them ... was just putting in a whimsical response to this dafty's request for free kit ;)

... haha :thumbsup2: already prepped the bike for winter in the shed boyo - back on 4 wheels and driving sensibly making sure all my lycra clad bi-wheeled bravehearts are allowed plenty of space when I pass by them ... was just putting in a whimsical response to this dafty's request for free kit ;)

I know mate. I was sitting at work trying to think of a response myself.

So anyway.... you're not a diehard then? :o A fair weather cyclist? Shame on you :blink:

(just kiddin.... enjoy the feeling of security and superiority that comes with having tons of metal surrounding you) :P

Edited by hamiltonjag

I know mate. I was sitting at work trying to think of a response myself.

So anyway.... you're not a diehard then? :o A fair weather cyclist? Shame on you :blink:

(just kiddin.... enjoy the feeling of security and superiority that comes with having tons of metal surrounding you) :P

it's that time of year with early morning black ice, unevaporated diesel spills, return journeys in darkness, potholes, baltic wind freezing yer cojones and the drivers who should really know better or be paying attention to their driving - not worth the hassle - and don't want mrs lucaT getting a big life insurance payout the tramp!! - fair weather is where it's at so best to leave the roads to diehards like jack osborne snr et al. :thumbsup2:

... although I'm sure I'd cycle thru the winter if some generous forumite were to buy me an all weather jags tracksuit! :lol:

it's that time of year with early morning black ice, unevaporated diesel spills, return journeys in darkness, potholes, baltic wind freezing yer cojones and the drivers who should really know better or be paying attention to their driving - not worth the hassle - and don't want mrs lucaT getting a big life insurance payout the tramp!! - fair weather is where it's at so best to leave the roads to diehards like jack osborne snr et al. :thumbsup2:

... although I'm sure I'd cycle thru the winter if some generous forumite were to buy me an all weather jags tracksuit! :lol:

:lol:

:thumbsup2:

Hi,

Is there any rich generous person who can buy PTFC goods for me?

http://www.greavessports.com/ptfc-tracksuit-p37625

http://www.greavessports.com/ptfc-tracksuit-p37634

Jags tracksuits seem to be available in almost any colour scheme......except red, yellow and black.

I see the programme sellers are wearing nice 'Rangers blue' Thistle clobber these days. :angry:

That aside, I do like the puma gear.

Edited by H Wragg

Jags tracksuits seem to be available in almost any colour scheme......except red, yellow and black.

I see the programme sellers are wearing nice 'Rangers blue' Thistle clobber these days. :angry:

That aside, I do like the puma gear.

A lot of the "Thistle" gear could belong to any number of clubs except for the badge, which is why I don't buy a lot of it.