The Jagscast Speaks To Jackie

jagscast

I'm not going to listen to it, but I will comment on it, based on stuff other people say. That's how it works on here, doesn't it?

Or it could be argued, some people made some observations, or just general comments never at any time stated them as facts and some people misconstrued them and made false accusations.

I'm not going to listen to it, but I will comment on it, based on stuff other people say. That's how it works on here, doesn't it?

Or it could be argued, some people made some observations, or just general comments never at any time stated them as facts and some people misconstrued them and made false accusations.

I missed out the lol smiley. It was meant to be a gentle leg pull and a bit of a larf. Please, for the sake of the sanity of at least 90% of posters and lurkers, let's not start all that again. And no puns either please.

:thumbsup2:

Hmm. If you hear a wumman's voice at the start of the pod, it's the wrong one.

This sounds ridiculous, but when you get to http://jagscast.jellycast.com/podcast/feed/2

Click on "An Interview with Jackie McNamara" and not the media file. Somehow got mixed up with the Meet the Manager Night file.

Will try to sort it.

ive listened to it on the website but it sounds as though its an old one as its asking jackie if we are getting kyle hutton on loan and asking if we are signing neil mccann? its very quiet, i can just about make out the guy asking the questions

just noticed ur post above there.i've clicked on the 'interview with macnamarararara then it brings you to a blue page and you click on the play button, it just plays a part of music for about 10 seconds then stops. GET IT SORTED!!! :mad2::D

Edited by jags on tour

I can hear it up to a point, but that's more to do with my lack of disk space than any issues with the podcast itself. Unfortunately, I didn't get to the section on social media. What is Jackie's take on it?

Ialso must confess to not realising how young Conrad is. The section on him trying to redeem himself was interesting. I'd hope that the senior players in the squad, particularly Alan Archibald in Conrad's case, will start enforcing the manager's ideas on the pitch and showing a bit more leadership.

I can hear it up to a point, but that's more to do with my lack of disk space than any issues with the podcast itself. Unfortunately, I didn't get to the section on social media. What is Jackie's take on it?

Ialso must confess to not realising how young Conrad is. The section on him trying to redeem himself was interesting. I'd hope that the senior players in the squad, particularly Alan Archibald in Conrad's case, will start enforcing the manager's ideas on the pitch and showing a bit more leadership.

Think that's one thing that a lot of us agree on. There doesn't seem to be too much leadership on the park. Or at the very least it doesn't come across to us in the stands that there is.

There is no getting away from it, Conrad has had a tough week. I hope he has been demanding to play all week. It could well end up out the frying pan into the fire but I'd love nothing more than to come on here tomorrow night and read that he had a great game and we won.

ive listened to it on the website but it sounds as though its an old one as its asking jackie if we are getting kyle hutton on loan and asking if we are signing neil mccann? its very quiet, i can just about make out the guy asking the questions

just noticed ur post above there.i've clicked on the 'interview with macnamarararara then it brings you to a blue page and you click on the play button, it just plays a part of music for about 10 seconds then stops. GET IT SORTED!!! :mad2::D

Wow. What an angry little man you are!

It'll be fine. Trust me.

I imagine a lot of people will be listening and downloading the interview, so there may be a few problems with getting a hold of it.

Hope you're ok.

X

He comes across as easy going on the players and I think that shows in the team. Fair enough they are young guys, but guys younger than 20 year olds have played in bigger teams with more expectation on them.

He comes accross as having no personality and no enthusiasm...at least the team reflects the manager.