Cowdenbeath'S New Chairman

I thought you had to be a "fit and proper person" to take over a football club. Is this what passes for "fit and proper" these days ?

I don't think that rule applies to the SFL, as clearly there has to be something wrong with you if you want to be in charge!

any money an ex-*** gets the cowden managers job now!

It's just occurred to me that Cowden are in the hunt for a new manager. :thinking: Howzabout.......

1/Someone with 1st Division club experience.

2/Someone known personally to the chairman through the after dinner circuit. (There's something else those two have in common but I just can't quite remember what that could be. :unsure::thinking: It may be they share the same taste in music or song :unsure: )

3/Someone that could have a shared empathy with the Blue Brazil support. Cowdenbeath was smack bang in the Fife mining heartland. The guy I'm think of, although he very rarely mentions this, hails from Fife and has close family connections to the mining industry.

This is just idle speculation so I won't name the manager in question. We all know how rumours start :)

It's just occurred to me that Cowden are in the hunt for a new manager. :thinking: Howzabout.......

2/Someone known personally to the chairman through the after dinner circuit. (There's something else those two have in common but I just can't quite remember what that could be. :unsure::thinking: It may be they share the same taste in music or song :unsure: )

3/Someone that could have a shared empathy with the Blue Brazil support. Cowdenbeath was smack bang in the Fife mining heartland. The guy I'm think of, although he very rarely mentions this, hails from Fife and has close family connections to the mining industry.

This is just idle speculation so I won't name the manager in question. We all know how rumours start :)

Mystical powers indeed.

Well, got that one way wrong it's a Mr James Nicholl who's getting paraded (courtesy BBC for that cliche) as new Cowden boss.