Polis Free Firhill?

uberteeb

Defo sounds like a hissy fit......are you really going to get upset by peoples names that they have for Police....is there any member of society that is not a member of your family,,,,,,,, I too know lots of Police and believe me some of them are nothing more than filth but then again thats a personal opinion after having spent a lot of time in their company. Remember its a forum and some posters experiences with the Police will not always be pleasant :innocent:

Defo sounds like a hissy fit......are you really going to get upset by peoples names that they have for Police....is there any member of society that is not a member of your family,,,,,,,, I too know lots of Police and believe me some of them are nothing more than filth but then again thats a personal opinion after having spent a lot of time in their company. Remember its a forum and some posters experiences with the Police will not always be pleasant :innocent:

Yeah it's a forum, so do I not reserve the right to respond when I read things that I don't agree with. Don't get the other dig about members of my family but hey each to their own.