Adam Strachan

gianlucatoni

bit in the times tonight about strachan - pled guilty to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and uttering abusive remarks towards his ex-girlfriend - whom he attacked in 2009 and received 80 hrs community service

obviously not learned his lesson so maybe he should be out buying a soap on a rope for a bit of porridge - will be sentenced at a later date

Thing is, though, Jaggernautess shouts and utters abusive remarks to me on a daily basis.

You should try living with your mother in law. I've got two shouting and giving me abuse day in day out. I know Firhill is not what it used to be, the team is not the greatest we have seen (though far from the worst), crowds are on the decline. I do, however, look forward to Firhill on a saturday. Turning up Firhill road, i feel happiness, when i see the main stand the sense of joy almost overwhelms me...........if nothing else, because I know I've made the great escape for a few small hours!

obviously not learned his lesson so maybe he should be out buying a soap on a rope for a bit of porridge - will be sentenced at a later date

...thereby joining other illustrious former Jags - Albert Craig, Alan Dinnie and the boy (whose name escapes me) who kicked some matelot to pieces down in Helensburgh

many years ago.

You should try living with your mother in law. I've got two shouting and giving me abuse day in day out. I know Firhill is not what it used to be, the team is not the greatest we have seen (though far from the worst), crowds are on the decline. I do, however, look forward to Firhill on a saturday. Turning up Firhill road, i feel happiness, when i see the main stand the sense of joy almost overwhelms me...........if nothing else, because I know I've made the great escape for a few small hours!

I feel your pain