Player Songs / Chants...

P-T-118

Other than the obvious; Doooolan, Doooooolan, Doooooooooolan and the forgotton Archibald No.3 song... i cant really think of any other current players that have there "own" song...

Any suggestions ??

Following on from the Paul Cairney link, maybe he should be first on the list to try and show how much we would like him to sign a new contract....

Cairney here, Cairney there,

Cairney every f........

Jagger, we would be ridiculed so much by opposing fans for that. We'd sound like the local speech impediment society......now if we sang...."Cairney here, Cairney there....Cairney every fecking where"......that would sound better. ;)

you'll be glad to know I'm just about to go out for the day!!

If we want to do singing, we might want to take a few tips from the Ayr Utd. fans back on Tuesday night - they seemed to be having quite a good time. Good tunes too - particulary liked the 'I am an Honest Man, I am an Ayr Utd. FAN' to the tune of 'Anarchy in the UK'. Don't think I've heard that one before.

As far as Kirkcaldy goes yesterday, not one song, no encouragement at all from us. Maybe the team don't deserve it, but wouldn't it be good if we at least started off positively? (very much ducks for cover)

If we want to do singing, we might want to take a few tips from the Ayr Utd. fans back on Tuesday night - they seemed to be having quite a good time. Good tunes too - particulary liked the 'I am an Honest Man, I am an Ayr Utd. FAN' to the tune of 'Anarchy in the UK'. Don't think I've heard that one before.

As far as Kirkcaldy goes yesterday, not one song, no encouragement at all from us. Maybe the team don't deserve it, but wouldn't it be good if we at least started off positively? (very much ducks for cover)

There did seem to be an overall lack of enthusiasm amongst the support yesterday, probably due to a deep-seated realisation that the team is basically crap, especially away from home, and without any real way of turning things around. It's a two-way process, though. Most of the players themselves didn't/don't look enthusiastic about playing for Thistle.

There did seem to be an overall lack of enthusiasm amongst the support yesterday, probably due to a deep-seated realisation that the team is basically crap, especially away from home, and without any real way of turning things around. It's a two-way process, though. Most of the players themselves didn't/don't look enthusiastic about playing for Thistle.

My sentiments to a tee, Jim lad. There's a sense of hopelessness around the club, on and off the pitch. We don't really have any idea where this is all leading, nothing to look forward to but more of the same. It feels like 1998 all over again.

There was a song sung about Paton up in Dingwall a few years ago, don't think it's been sung since though. It went to the tune of 'walking in a winter wonderland' and was quite funny, although I don't know if the drink affected my judgement. I think we could do with some new songs though to mix in with the classics.

To the tune of Rihanna - Na Na what's my name

we sing Oh Mac Na Mara what's his name?

Oh Mac Na Mara wots his Game?

Oh Mac Na Mara thats his name!

Oh Mac Na Mara drive us insane!

For the old punters, to the tune of Flower of Firhill--Scotland

Oh Partick Thistle

when we we see

some goals again

For the Anti Manager Brigade.

Jackie, Jackie, Jackie

Out, Out Out!

Jackie, Jackie, Jackie

Out, Out Out!

To the Tune of Rod Stewarts We are Sailing :happy2:

We are Shite

We are Shite

We are Shite

We are Shite

We are Shite

We are Shite

We are Shite

We are Shite

We are Shite.

That sailing chant was a bit predictable for us Jags - mixed fixed it for you :evil:

If we’re winning:

Today we’re alright

Next week we’ll be shite

Yeah we’ll be uptight - once again

But noo we’re alright

Keep yer bum tight till ye get hame frae the game

If we’re losing:

Today we’re just shite

Nae puff and nae bite

In a tunnel wi’ nae light - who’s tae blame?

We’re in the mire, nae sign of a trier

Nae desire tae win the game

Hamilton must die!! :sign: